Roosters on Manly/Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Ashley Harrison, who moved to Bondi Junction this season from Souths, says the situation at the two clubs would be similar.

"I think (Anasta's) going great," Harrison said.

"I suppose both myself and Braith are new at the club, and it was always going to take a few months for us to get into the groove, and the same goes for Matty Orford and Steve Bell at Manly.

"They've got a lot of improvement in them and we're going to have to be right on our game on the weekend."

Roosters hooker Brett Finch - recently switched from halfback by coach Ricky Stuart - says Orford is a "class player" who must be contained if the visitors are to have a chance.

"He's a class player, and he's shown that over a number of years," Finch said.

"That's one player we're going to have to contain to win this match.

"They're in the same boat as us, with a lot of similarities, (and) new players in key positions.

"They're finding their feet as well, and they're always tough, especially at Brookvale."

We're nothing like them.
And yeah , Steve bell needs time to settle in :stupid: . Lov to see what he can do when he DOES settle in.

farken hell it is friday arvo. why did I read byso's post now I need a nap!

What can I say I'm sick of that same cliche being used by these dimwitted players.

and predictibly my comment annoyed Dan, so I'm happy ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2