Roosters found a spare $$$...again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the recent rain has seen money trees sprouting up at Russel's Nana Glen property.
Reports are that Souffs will lock-up Latreen for 2021 and they would surely have to be paying him twice what they are in 2020 (especially considering Easts are footing some of his wage this season), plus they will be paying big money for Bowen Arrow in 2021. Chances are that Ado-Carr will also be playing for Souffs or Easts in 2021....
Who the f*ck is Bowen Arrow, haven’t heard of him before???....then Ohhhh, Bow and (Jai) Arrow. In my defence it is 3.40am....and at least I fessed up. Well named @The Who

The jealousy you guys have on the roosters borders on fear, I'm embarrassed y'all go for manly
Jealousy and fear don’t share a border. They’re not even on the same etymological continent. Fear lives in the same dark and brooding country as apprehension and caution. You know the one. You can hear wolves howling somewhere in the forest.

Sea Eagles fans don’t fear the Roosters, we’re appalled by they way they are working with the NRL to destroy a competition that has brightened the dull days of winter for most of our lives. Appalled shares a border with dismayed and horrified. That’s where we are living.

The confusion over borders is understandable and, as always, can't be explained without referring to history. In this case you have to look back about 50 years to when fear crossed the border into loathing, and that border has never been secure since.

Here (below) is the only stable border in recent history (and even he crossed over from NSW to Qld!)

1581453675486.png

I don’t fear the Goosters , but I sure do have admiration at how they can make their 9.8 million cap just part of the money / goods / services they have to obviously pay to secure multiple million dollar players and then some.

I don’t fear the Bunnies either but I have admiration at how they’ve formed an obviously close relationship with the Turdburger that allows them to fudge the system and medically retire two very senior players with long contracts , Yep I admire that.

And I don’t fear the Donkeys also but I sure do admire the Thoroughbred network that they’ve set up that allows their players almost unlimited incomes through gifts / grants / employment/ advertising opportunities.

But fear not , a Champion team will nearly always beat a team of champions, and this year I reckon we’ve got a champion team.

Premiership window 2020-2023

I don’t fear the Goosters , but I sure do have admiration at how they can make their 9.8 million cap just part of the money / goods / services they have to obviously pay to secure multiple million dollar players and then some.

I don’t fear the Bunnies either but I have admiration at how they’ve formed an obviously close relationship with the Turdburger that allows them to fudge the system and medically retire two very senior players with long contracts , Yep I admire that.

And I don’t fear the Donkeys also but I sure do admire the Thoroughbred network that they’ve set up that allows their players almost unlimited incomes through gifts / grants / employment/ advertising opportunities.

But fear not , a Champion team will nearly always beat a team of champions, and this year I reckon we’ve got a champion team.

Premiership window 2020-2023

Don't look at it as a Premiership window, look at it as our destiny.

Back to back to back to back.

I hope the Sharks stick to their guns concerning Josh Morris. Now he has come out and mentioned it is all about his desire to play along side his brother?! Has he forgotten their 4 years together at the Bulldogs? And by the way, how old are they? 5? Let go of your brothers hand at some point please.

The guy was given a lucrative contract at Cronulla when he was spent goods and found his best form in years. Then at the 11th hour, the Roosters come knocking and he wants to abandon ship?! Then he has the audacity to insinuate that Cronulla have been disrespectful because they (a) signed another centre and (b) notified him of his declined release request via email?! Disrespectful is walking out on the club a couple of weeks before the season kicks off. Disrespectful is blaming the club for having a contingency plan for 33 year old members of the playing squad.

This idiot is only thinking of himself...surprise, surprise.

Personally disturbed an opposition coach has been in direct contact with an opposing teams player....surely a violation of integrity.
Even player managers have to be careful in dealings with players under contract...this opens a massive can of worms and I reckon if Des started talking Directly to Cordner it would be all over the news.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7