Roosters Forum - Piss off Roosters Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
Not wishing to start up any anti Roosters sentiment ... but decided to take a quick look at the Roosters forum and this drop kick is first on the list, titled "Excerpts from the Silvertails Forums" they rip out quotes from many of the posts in order to take the piss out of us :

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?16446-Excerpts-from-the-Silvertails-Forums

Seriously .... I can handle them having their own love fest as they're entitled to .... but taking joy out of trolling our posts and posting quotes on The Chookpen forum speaks volumes the class of this half wit.

Turn the other cheek right :(

I put the post up with the 4 questions as a bit of gee up and those silly half-wits over on the chook pen thought I was serious....too funny. Easiest fish I've ever hooked.

Meh its a public forum let them make fun of whomever they like its meaningluess banter

Shouldn't they just be celebrating a premiership ? I don't recall trolling the storm or warriors forums after we won. What a bunch of muppets.

I notice they go on about the photo of the Jennings try with his fingers on the dead ball line and the comments that came with it, but have conveniently ignored the comments from Manly fans who have told it like it is (ie the photo was taken a split second after he scored and that the try was legit).

Whatever suits their arguments I guess.

Theyre a strange lot over there on the chook pen..rather than basking in premiership glory all they seem to be doing is post bitter rants about Bob McCarthy, Souths etc. Must be something in the beer at the Coogee Bay Hotel.

It may be their way of dealing with the guilt and the feelings of unworthiness.

Watto1972 said:
Theyre a strange lot over there on the chook pen..rather than basking in premiership glory all they seem to be doing is post bitter rants about Bob McCarthy, Souths etc. Must be something in the beer at the Coogee Bay Hotel.

Same stuff they put in the ice cream

Do you guys think we've heard the last of this HGH stuff? I would have thought something severe would have come of that... Then it just seemed to disappear.

Catch_20_2 said:
Not wishing to start up any anti Roosters sentiment ... but decided to take a quick look at the Roosters forum and this drop kick is first on the list, titled "Excerpts from the Silvertails Forums" they rip out quotes from many of the posts in order to take the piss out of us :

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?16446-Excerpts-from-the-Silvertails-Forums

Seriously .... I can handle them having their own love fest as they're entitled to .... but taking joy out of trolling our posts and posting quotes on The Chookpen forum speaks volumes the class of this half wit.

Turn the other cheek right :(

There is a contradiction in what you say. How can you criticise their forum posts and do an identical job on here? There are idiot trolls all over the net who revel in this stuff. I couldn't care less about what anyone posts as they do it it to upset others, and you took the bait. Or wanted to extend the bait. Seriously, we are better than that and it means nothing to any of us.

CAMBO said:
It's a shame because generally the roosters fans are really decent

I would not judge any fans on what you read online - leave it what you experience

Lol ....lets put crap on roosters fans for doing the same as what some on here do to dogs or souffs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2