roosters,eels,dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
The rorters arent going that bad.Hope we don't underestimate this lot.Very unlucky against tigers at Leichardt and played some good footy last week.Pearce and Carney at least showing glimpses.

We have a sensational record against these clowns and would be great to get some confidence back in attack but firstly a win is absolutely vital.Brookie and the hurt from last week means a good performance should be on the cards and a comfortable win.

Eels next week is similar-low on the table but they should have beaten saints,manly and storm if they had any luck/confidence.That game in particular is 50/50 unless we improve markedly.Maybe they will have clocked off by then but I doubt it and no doubt the men in pink will be gifting 6 or 12 to them as per usual.

Bulldogs have clocked off.We win that well.

We need 6 points from dogs,eels,roosters with the two tough ones to finish.Broncos and cows have pretty reasonable run home,saints a bit tougher and 5th will mean an early exit as it is always seems to be the death seat.I think we are a year short of a title but if we are to be a chance we must run top 2.1 and 2 will beat 7 and 8 this year so it is a long road to hoe from lower down.

I expect us to get all 6 points but not without a real struggle against the slime.You can't say they arent due to win a close one.

susan said:
The rorters arent going that bad.Hope we don't underestimate this lot.Very unlucky against tigers at Leichardt and played some good footy last week.Pearce and Carney at least showing glimpses.

We have a sensational record against these clowns and would be great to get some confidence back in attack but firstly a win is absolutely vital.Brookie and the hurt from last week means a good performance should be on the cards and a comfortable win.

Eels next week is similar-low on the table but they should have beaten saints,manly and storm if they had any luck/confidence.That game in particular is 50/50 unless we improve markedly.Maybe they will have clocked off by then but I doubt it and no doubt the men in pink will be gifting 6 or 12 to them as per usual.

Bulldogs have clocked off.We win that well.

We need 6 points from dogs,eels,roosters with the two tough ones to finish.Broncos and cows have pretty reasonable run home,saints a bit tougher and 5th will mean an early exit as it is always seems to be the death seat.I think we are a year short of a title but if we are to be a chance we must run top 2.1 and 2 will beat 7 and 8 this year so it is a long road to hoe from lower down.

I expect us to get all 6 points but not without a real struggle against the slime.You can't say they arent due to win a close one.
If we cant beat these 3 we do not deserve to even be in the semis....it is as simple as that......

Roosters don't have the best record at Manly over the last few years.. remember the 56-0 and 42-0 thrashings in 2007 and 2008? Even 2009 we won 38-18.. and we didn't play them at Brookie last year.
I just hope we don't get to cocky (no pun intended)... I'm just looking forward to getting back to Brookie. Only 3 more games left for the season...

The Tigers are past masters at it, let them, their House of (Benji) Cards will come crashing down again...

Anyone else hoping that the Eels get a win this week. You know how those ordinary buggar's are they go and play their best game of the year against us.

An Eels fan at my work says they have lost about their last 7 games by 4 points or less. LOL

SeaEagleRock8 said:
An Eels fan at my work says they have lost about their last 7 games by 4 points or less. LOL

oculd have got them in the 8. If Sandow was there they would have been.

ohhhh too bad. :D

We have the abilty to win all the remaining games.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6