Roosters / Cowboys, depleted yet winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
the sign of some quality teams there, both losing 5-6 players each, yet both winning , cowboys over the warriors as well which was a great result for them.

Also watched the last part of storm game last night, Orford was awesome, the combination he has formed with Slater is incredble, there is no reason he could not do the same with stewart if given the chance!

All very true mate our depth is very ordinary. The Cowboys winning was a great effort. You would expect Manly to have better depth, but obviously not.

Wow your suprised that the Roosters and Cowboys are better than us?

You just figured that out?

We are not a good side with 7 players out. FACT. Cleal Moorewood Tutt and even bryant or Stewart wouldnt make the side if we were at fullstrength.

Roosters beat a completely depleted newcastle team and struggled. We did the same.

Cowboys have the whole of Qld just like Brisbane to pick a reserve team...

On Orford, he had a good last 20 minutes but he was **** for the first 60. But i guess you guys dont analyse him like you do with Monas.

Look at the first hour and see some of his dodgy 5th tackle options he took.. or his 4 missed tackles and 2 errors. His backline scored most the tries and set them up. Slater is a freak.. Geyer is strong and Inglis is also a bit of a handy player.

Monas would excel with that backline as well. Im not saying hes a better player than Orford but i think hes being picked on by you blokes because you want Orford. Fair enough but give the bloke some credit when he gets it instead of knitpicking on one kick in a man of the match performance. Orford at 28 years old is not worth 500k. If we dont improve our backline because of signing Orford, we are taking a step backwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4