Roosters coincidence??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Just a thought - last season the game that imo changed everything & left me feeling empty was that Roosters game. Leading well & dominating Seaeagles could have been in front by 30. Just as quickly the wheels fell off & they blew us away with runaway tries, injuries, suspensions & confidence shot for the remainder of the season. This year when Manly played Roosters -they looked to be on top but with some guts & Fozza's shots it swung the momentum back in our favour. Since then the youngsters grew an extra 3 foot & the teams belief has shot through the roof with special credit to the halves & massive attitude all round. Since THAT game i believe we have played into the form on show now. Dont know what made me look at this - maybe bored but i think it somehow makes sense - if i need an uppercut so be it...:p

You are right, Foran is the one that tuned our side around against the Roosters, his enthusiasm rubbed off on the whole team and we have grown from there. Im not celebrating just yet though as we really need to beat a full strength side. The St George game will be very important for us, if we beat them comprehensively we may become Favorites.

yeah thats right guys,,Foran kick started it for us with those hits & just his determination in every thing he did changed our whole attitude as a team,,
No **** MK when i was watching it before Foran did his magic, i could sense a capitulation from us pretty much like we all witnessed in games during the 09-2010 seasons, but he(Foran) changed the attitude of the whole side that day..It`s been ****`n great ever since..

I was suprised no one mentioned this before or have talked about it on here, i thought i was the only one that noticed that :p..

jjai said:
yeah thats right guys,,Foran kick started it for us with those hits & just his determination in every thing he did changed our whole attitude as a team,,
No s**t MK when i was watching it before Foran did his magic, i could sense a capitulation from us pretty much like we all witnessed in games during the 09-2010 seasons, but he(Foran) changed the attitude of the whole side that day..It`s been f**k`n great ever since..

I was suprised no one mentioned this before or have talked about it on here, i thought i was the only one that noticed that :p..

Truth is jjai - thats pretty much the way it was playing out at the time....

Good call, you're spot on. I agree that Roosters game last year was the turning point in our 2010 season and yes it all started to click for us in the Roosters game this year. As jjai said, Foran's "determination in everything he did changed our whole attitude as a team" and was the catalyst.

I'd have to agree.
Some teams are talking of a turning point right now. It is a funny thing how our turning point came in the second half of the second game of the year.
We didn't even have ability there (man on man), but the confidence and the attitude came on the back of those KF hits. Our online defensive line was incredibly vulnerable that day. But something happened. We scored tries early - to the teams and to the fans great surprise. Everyone (team and fans) looked in awe to what was happening out there.
If we had our bottom's smacked that day it may have been a different Manly side this year... may of. But courage and attitude in the face of adversity seems to have changed everything.

torana355 said:
You are right, Foran is the one that tuned our side around against the Roosters, his enthusiasm rubbed off on the whole team and we have grown from there. Im not celebrating just yet though as we really need to beat a full strength side. The St George game will be very important for us, if we beat them comprehensively we may become Favorites.

I'm celebrating the fact even if we don't get a premiership this year, assuming we can keep most of our team for the next few seasons, a premiership is probably in the making!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2