Roosters $$$ closet could be opened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Get ready for a high profile Roosters player to spit the dummy.
There could be a few doors opened that the NRL will be forced to look into.
It's being passed off as rubbish and sour grapes in some reports, but I personally reckon it could get messy - time will tell

The day everything comes out in the wash will be one of the best days in Rugby League history. The smell has been in the air some time and will only take 1 man to uncover the corruption in our dirty game. Will always just be a matter of time. Little Toddy must always be sweating bullets when stories like this pop their head up

If after the exhaustive investigations of the Bulldogs, Melbourne, Bulldogs, Parramatta and Manly salart cap scandals, multiple contracts, 2 sets of books and boats in driveways ... didn't result in one players manager being chastised ... let alone deregistered ... then there is no hope ...

The people that can bring down Toddy and the NRL's house of cards are a protected species .... can only hope one of them writes a deathbed tell all expose .....

I am only surprised that diamond rings haven't been handed out to all the wives of the managers ....

If after the exhaustive investigations of the Bulldogs, Melbourne, Bulldogs, Parramatta and Manly salart cap scandals, multiple contracts, 2 sets of books and boats in driveways ... didn't result in one players manager being chastised ... let alone deregistered ... then there is no hope ...

The people that can bring down Toddy and the NRL's house of cards are a protected species .... can only hope one of them writes a deathbed tell all expose .....

I am only surprised that diamond rings haven't been handed out to all the wives of the managers ....

What goes round, comes round.

Eventually these actions have a habit of biting you on the arse.

Really we as fans are ****ed, they couldn’t give a **** about us OR our views.

Our only hope lies in the owners / CEO’s all getting a belly full and making moves to get rid of him.

Or VLandy’s.

don't worry, turd greentod will do his own investigating & conclude that there were breaches each year for the last 10 years except in 2013, 2018 & 2019 so they can keep their premierships & turd can keep the nice new car he found in his driveway

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10