Rooster Vs Broncos - what i learnt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
10 points about the game.

1. If the rorters are top 4 vertainties then so are we.

2. Brett finch plays for brisbane

3. Minnechelo defends too often - even when in attack he defended against the 2 brisbane players.

4. There are 3 berrigan players for brisbane and 1 for the rorters.

5. Hunt needs to learn to catch the football on the full. It took 3 attempts but finally the bounce hurt them. Brisbane had luck once from one. If the bounce of the ball went the other way then thats an 18 point turn around.

6. Stagg was very impressive - but he is an engineer

7. The stats should show number of missed tackles where the players failed to lay a hand - in the first 20 both teams missed about 10 tackles each yet the stats sisnt show it.

8. I noted about 4 forward passes - to even the score Brisbanes last was poor and almost as bad as the pass from finch.

9. Slater is number one pick at fullback at the moment - Minechello made plenty of mistakes and wasnt very effective. He will have to prove himself before he regains the title.

10. If those 2 are conteneders with almost full strength sides then so are Manly.

Did you also learn something about my round previews?

The scoreline was wrong but I picked the right team :D

I wouldn't get too carried away. That game was played at a much faster pace than our two so far this year.

Agree on Hunt though - give me Stewart any day.

I have a funny feeling that the Storm are NOT going to turn up with the right attitude tomorrow. Manly by 10.

Me too Mata. Theirs something about a win over St George and Newcastle that reflect the reason such high scores we're achieved. I think they will realise tomorrow that they got of lightly in the opening two rounds. I don't think they will be prepared for our defense (better than newcastle and stgeorge together) and will underestimate our strike power this season. Match fitness will wear them down with key forwards missing and will struggle the second half.

We must show orford we're onto him, NO ROOM TO MOVE!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Sat Mar 26 2005, 10:40AM ]</span>

I still say the most important lesson is that daniels round previews have a 99% strike rate thus far

You'll soon find out Daniel that your previews aren't all that great. The reason, the next 6 games, I picked the same. So with my form, unfortunately it's all over for you.

then i will blame you rather than my previews :D

99%??

there havnt been 100 games yet

after 15 games if you didnt have 100% the next best is 93%. Are youexagerating again??

Fast game or not - barry berrigan ran up the middle of teh roosters ruck 3 times in the first 20. Last year i would have thought that we wouldnt even have given that much room. And its not like they were fluky - just lazy and poor defence.

lol you know what I mean all but 1 wrong is pretty farking good.

!BDH!

looks like the sharkies game could be wrong though. Eels have nothing

nah i can handle 1 or 2 wrong a week, the eels are **** HOUSE. I wont tip them again and quite clearly the sharks are a decent team with kimmorely in.

Well if the Eels are ****house, then the Sharks with Kimmorley mustn't be too great to only win 18-10.

agreed we know which teams will be fighting for the spoon

Dragons
Eels
Sharks
Souths
Tigers

raiders - souths should give us an idea about how those 2 are running - remember the raiders have only beaten parra so far - and if souths do them then they must still be in the running

They are in there with an outside chance but they have showed ok form in their first game and trials. the next 2 weeks will show their true potential

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4