Rookie of the Year contenders Dally M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Gareth Widdop from Storm only played a couple of games last year, not sure if it was more than 3 though. Also that bloodnut centre from Broncos Jack Reed only debuted this year didn't he ?

Can't believe I missed Jack Reed, I really like that guy. Added to the list.

As for Widdop

Round 13 [06 Jun 10] L 6-22 v Broncos (H). [WG]
Round 14 [11 Jun 10] L 14-28 v Titans (A). [WG]
Round 22 [07 Aug 10] W 26-6 v Storm (H). [FB]
Gillette Fusion International [12 Jun 10] W 60-6 v France (H). [FB]
Four Nations Round 1 [23 Oct 10] L 10-24 v New Zealand (A). [FB]
Four Nations Round 3 [06 Nov 10] W 36-10 v PNG. [BE]

i honestly cant see why hopa wouldn't get it?
unless its rigged like the rest of the dally M's?

if you check out the leaderboard hopa is on 7 points.
i can barley see any of the others mentioned in this thread in the leaderboard above 2 points...

so is it whoever polls the most points on the dally M leaderboard gets the prize? if so hopa should be a shoe in

patorick2010 said:
Elijah Taylor, barring injury, should walk it in.

He's that good.

WHAT????????? if he is that f**n good, how come i havent heard of him???

Too bad it`s already got William Hopoate engraved on it(medal)..:cool:

how many tries has this Elijah got?? has he even got 1 yet??? pFFt..

Would say Hoppa will take it out. DCE will give him a run i feel. He is getting stronger and more confident each week.

The race is between sims and hoppa IMO

jjai said:
patorick2010 said:
Elijah Taylor, barring injury, should walk it in.

He's that good.

WHAT????????? if he is that f**n good, how come i havent heard of him???

Too bad it`s already got William Hopoate engraved on it(medal)..:cool:

how many tries has this Elijah got?? has he even got 1 yet??? pFFt..

He scored against us lol

Will hopa still be in the squad with a fit wolfman, stewy and robbo? I doubt it. I think DCE. Halves seem to be successful. Young, hard hitting forwards are a dime a dozen. That young guy from Newcastle that put a few solid hits on over the weekend? What's his name. That guys was scary.

jabroni said:
Will hopa still be in the squad with a fit wolfman, stewy and robbo? I doubt it. I think DCE. Halves seem to be successful. Young, hard hitting forwards are a dime a dozen. That young guy from Newcastle that put a few solid hits on over the weekend? What's his name. That guys was scary.

f**kn oath he would be JabronI, wolfy only got his spot back because of Robbo`s injury if robbo didnt get injured wolfy wouldnt have been in the side last week.

Ian Martin tragic said:
Hopa at this stage.
but just in passing it would be good to get mcqueen off souths; he looks very promising.

dce is catching hoppa now with more experience and confidence....it will be one of them....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4