• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
http://forum.manlyseaeagles.com.au/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=41022

There seems to be some perception from some namely Beeeaver a person I have never met that I think I am superior to everybody who posts here. That is absolute rubbish. She talks about boiling with anger. The same here sister when I read your absolute malarky.

I am an absolute nobody who happens to support Manly by fate of where my parents lived at the time. One of my parents was a westie. I lived there myself at times myself as a kid and in the blue mountains (west).

I apologize to all forum members who have any perception that I am better than them. I am not, I am meek and humble and an absolute nobody. However I will never apologise to DVS Matt and his friends on here.

lol

Caaarrrn DVS everyone here thinks they are superior...thats the point :D

J/K dude I have met you and you seemed very on the level to me

The sands of time....these are the days of our lives.

Can you buy him a beer on Sunday champ and sort this out like adults?

If a link is being put in which just jumps to the main page of the MSE forums, could you please put the title of the thread? I don't know whether it is deleted and wading through pages of inanity is what byso said.

It was direct to the thread which I'd say has now been deleted.

From what I saw the King of the Village idiots - cohags - became involved and started rabbiting on about respect for the old.

It must be sad to get to his age without the realisation that respect is something that is earned, not demanded.

Equally as sad if thats all he has to cling to

much like you and haig.....here is a typical arguement from you and haig:

H "hello mr water mark"

B "i believe in copywriting my photos, tis my right"

H "hello mr water mark"

and so on and so forth. :bdh: :bdh:

but in answer to your "question".....i'd rather hack my own leg off with rusty razor blades then try and reason with the pompus people of this world....tis my right!

[quote author=byso]

H "hello mr water mark"

H "hello mr water mark"

but in answer to your "question".....i'd rather hack my own leg off with rusty razor blades then try and reason with the pompus people of this world....tis my right!

[/quote]

Fair enough champ........somehow I think this saga with you and Sidey is far greater than a couple of barbs between Haig and myself. Also we are well and trully over that now.

[quote author=DVS Matt]
[quote author=byso]

H "hello mr water mark"

H "hello mr water mark"

[/quote]

Fair enough champ........somehow I think this saga with you and Sidey is far greater than a couple of barbs between Haig and myself. Also we are well and trully over that now.

[/quote]

I was way over it……did you even notice who wrote it? wasn’t i.

Hey people

Can anybody fill me in on what happened after the original post from the various posters

Would be very interested to know.

Lucky i wasn't there.or I would now be N/A over there too !

deadset what a joke

a comment was made (which only adds to the crap that he's posted in the past) which was totally out of line. i merely pointed out that it was out of line.

if people have hang ups about being old, thats not my problem. its quite ridiculous to bring age into the argument. im not going to apologise for not being old, and im not going to pretend that getting old is some glorious state that i strive to reach. FFS if u have hang ups about being old, move on, make the most of the time u have left :lol2:

and why on earth would you apologise, if you'v done nothing wrong? sideline, you dont have to tell me your not better than i am, because i think its pretty obvious (to even the oldest of eyes)

finally, leave matt out of it- although i realise he too is young, contrary to your own popular belief, the young have no vendetta against you. i dont even know the guy :dance:

deadset what a joke

a comment was made (which only adds to the crap that he's posted in the past) which was totally out of line. i merely pointed out that it was out of line.

if people have hang ups about being old, thats not my problem. its quite ridiculous to bring age into the argument. im not going to apologise for not being old, and im not going to pretend that getting old is some glorious state that i strive to reach. FFS if u have hang ups about being old, move on, make the most of the time u have left :lol2:

and why on earth would you apologise, if you'v done nothing wrong? sideline, you dont have to tell me your not better than i am, because i think its pretty obvious (to even the oldest of eyes)

finally, leave matt out of it- although i realise he too is young, contrary to your own popular belief, the young have no vendetta against you. i dont even know the guy :dance:

LOL,Well said Beev. :clap: :clap: :clap: Some good calls in there :D Unfortunately you are :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: in this respect

But respect your elders young lady :naughty: :naughty: :lol: :lol:

Sidelines reference to Matt :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

disgraceful post by sideline and the only person that stuck up for him and said the young should respect him was Cohag.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6