Rockets up arses – censorship and information control

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha in what way do I have an anti free speech campaign? I would love to hear why you think that.
Meanwhile, again with great irony, you are the one who tries to shut down voices.
I post a link to an entirely relevant article, in which Mulitalo raises the idea of limiting people's access to post publicly, ie raising free speech
You don't want anyone thinking about these things, so you respond as usual by trying to bully me into not posting.
In a mere 3 posts you've produced all these personal attacks. None of which adds to the discussion. All of which carry the Putin trademark of bullying to suppress anyone you think of as "your opponent"

No ... you are lying again ... you did not post an article by Muilitalo where he raises free speech ... he never mentions it ... what he wants is better documentation of ownership of social media accounts ... so that they can be held accountable for what they say if they breach any laws ... eg .. hate speech ...

There is absolutely no connection with his comments and freedom of speech .... other than your imagination and agenda .... and you know it ... but you double down with lies in an attempt to smother and confuse ...

And please with the bully ... another pathetic attempt to cover your continued lying ....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2