• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It is good to see the Manly support on the net this week. I hope there is a huge presence of Maroon and White at Slime Stadium. I was shocked how few Brisbane supporters there were last weekend.

Interesting to see 12 posters voting the Rocker site as their main Eagles site. Good to see the Rockers visit here as well. All Manly supporters basking in the semi final glow - that has been so missed for many years!!! :yeah:

I would love to visit the Rocker site from time, updated I notice and a good look but for some reason I have not heard back to have my log-in validated. :cop: I hope it is not because I am a Silvertail!!! 8|

I know some Rockers are closet ST viewers and why not?

I'm sure you'll be accepted CW I cant see why not.

oi im not a closet ST

im not a closet anything

mata on the other hand.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm :p just jokes

oi im not a closet ST

im not a closet anything

mata on the other hand.

Cliffy, I've had a thing for you for a long time.

I'm glad you've outed me!

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
oi im not a closet ST

im not a closet anything

mata on the other hand.

Cliffy, I've had a thing for you for a long time.

I'm glad you've outed me!

[/quote]
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
hands mata a rainbow flag :cop:

I concur with Corsos comments - he definately isn't a silent partner on this site !!!
Hey Cliffy - why don't you get Bernie & the rest of the guys to post on here occassionally - the more the merrier in my opinion.

SGT looks at the site but says he can never post here here because it will be like betrayel to the other guys. From memeory thats what he said me thinks!

It's a shame when you feel compelled to keep others happy.

It's only a website after all.

If I do get to post on the Rockers site, does that mean some of the Silvertails will leave me alone???

I'm off then!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

I wonder if a sample size of 100 is enough to confirm that Silvertails is the most popular manly site

I wonder if a sample size of 100 is enough to confirm that Silvertails is the most popular manly site
I wouldn't get too carried away. The same poll on the Rockers site or MSE would favour that site, naturally.

Bottom line for me is that this site is a good one and anyone is welcome if they behave (Mata!!!) :cop:

eh Grinch!

If we can get 1000 votes then I am taking that as a satisfactory sample size! It works for statistics and science it will work for us

I find this site at times offers a more in depth debate about things. It seems I am thinking more about replying to things (although it may not look that way to some of you sometimes!!). I love the threads fully devoted to rugby league, and there are in depth comments by everybody - usually until it is hijakked - LoL. But threads like that OFTEN appear here - people tend to add value to a debate, by backing up a comment, with an example.

That's why to me, this is the best site. It was created for freedom of speech without abusive responses regardless of someones opinion. AT TIMES it has degraded to that, but it is the exception to the rule, and generally when this is bought up, people tend to simmmer down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4