rochow to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even at his best back in 2013 under Wayne Bennett, he was still just a decent first grader, not a representative star. He has gone significantly backwards since then so why we would be interested is beyond me.

Yes if true, you would have to wonder what the last 12 months was all about.

Wasn't the big idea of bringing Bozo back that he has the gravitas to attract the game's elite players to Brookvale?

Yes if true, you would have to wonder what the last 12 months was all about.

Wasn't the big idea of bringing Bozo back that he has the gravitas to attract the game's elite players to Brookvale?

Yeah, but our backline depth this year shows you still need the bargain buys.
Have no opinion if Roochoow is any good though.

http://www.marathonstadium.com/showthread.php?15183-2016-Off-Contract
to who rated my post as a troll.
Anyways i agree with most of the comments, I don't see why we would need him, especially with so many off contract players. We should re-sign symonds (3yrs), tafua (3yrs), fonua-blake (3yrs), vave (2yrs), pratt (2yrs), knight (2yrs), lawrence (1yr), hynes (3yrs) and maybe leary as well for 2 years. This will surely use some of the money left over by Killer and Snake. The rest of the money should go to someone like Sue, Edwards, Asofa Solomona, Moeroa. Grabbing Ethan Lowe would be transfer of the year. Not sure why Rochows on our radar if hes been out for 2 years.

I think we could do better.... If true should be on replacement like for like with a Leary or tred or part of the money potato will free up..... All said and done i would say no.

So next year we have

Hurrell
Rochow
Addo-Carr
Gutho
Watmough for $1
Norman

Who have I missed?
James Hasson is a must mate! He is an Irish international, we need some more internationals at our great club... He would provide that star quality that we have been missing this year. He may come at a price though, he would be in high demand. May have to shed a few players ourself to fit him under the cap.

With Parramatta needing to get under the salary cap for this season in order to play for competition points, players will need to make way.

Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter, James Hooper, says Anthony Watmough and Semi Radradra could make way.

“The retirement of Anthony Watmough is being fast-tracked behind the scenes,” Hooper said on NRL Tonight.

“If he can leave the club effective immediately then that will most definitely free up some salary cap space.

“They need to be under $570,000 — that’s how far they are over the cap.

“Watmough’s on about $800,000. If he were to retire and the NRL can backdate his retirement to round one, all of a sudden that’s going to free some cash up.

“The other name I’m hearing, but I have not had it confirmed, is Semi Radradra.

“Semi remains upset at the fact that he’s owed some third-party money by the club that hasn’t been forthcoming. I have heard that he could potentially become another player that the Eels (can move on) with the club needing a quick fix.”

Mind you, Hooper wouldn't know if his arse was on fire but Semi would look good in a Manly jersey.

“Semi remains upset at the fact that he’s owed some third-party money by the club that hasn’t been forthcoming. I have heard that he could potentially become another player that the Eels (can move on) with the club needing a quick fix.”

Mind you, Hooper wouldn't know if his arse was on fire but Semi would look good in a Manly jersey.

I agree entirely with that sentence :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4