Roberts - gee thanks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I must admit I feel really sorry for Ian Roberts.

It's seems to me fairly obvious that he'd tried to do the right thing by this kid, Arron, and used his hero status to genuinely reach out to the kid. For his pains he now has to take a stand in a witness box and put up with aspertions being cast his way that he rodgered the boy.

Meanwhile the courts and press pussy foot around the filthy dirty peadophile with politically correct language for fear that they'll end up in court.

Sometimes I think there's a case for knackering these low lifes. Let's hope he gets put away and some monster of a jail bird gives him a taste of his own medicine.

Its an old tactic though isnt it Matas, try to throw some mud at another target in the hope of deflecting some attention, and in this case Roberts is an easy target.

That doco he was in about that kid was riveting, though disturbing in that there are scum like this walking our streets untouched, or untouchable.

I'm no fan of his chosen inclination but I admire the way he has conducted himself generally since his playing days.

One of the really sad stories. Roberts stands tall in all of this. I can't understand how some of the really lowlifes just seem to get away with it - I hope there IS a hell.
:((

I thinks its all a bit rich considering the way some of our magistrates live their lifes and get away with it...it's funny how close the law courts are to the wall...I don't think Senator Heffernan was all that off the mark with his controvesial statements a couple of years ago directed at a certain judge- farking hypocracy!

I'm no fan of his chosen inclination but I admire the way he has conducted himself generally since his playing days.

Why would Roberts chosen inclination be relevant, Fro?

The way I look at it gays aren't hurting anyone (if consenting adults) & the more gays, the less competition!

For any guy to come out takes plenty of guts, so I respect him for that too.

Franca Arena left parliament because of the death threats that she received when she was about to out the high profile pedophiles.

The only thinkg that has kept her alive is that she has the list of about 100 or so and so has her solicitor if anything happens to her.

I would pay to see Roberts give this guy some payback.

[quote author=Fro]

Why would Roberts chosen inclination be relevant, Fro?

The way I look at it gays aren't hurting anyone (if consenting adults) & the more gays, the less competition!

For any guy to come out takes plenty of guts, so I respect him for that too.
[/quote]

Read the whole post Rexx dont just quote selected parts back at me. his inclination is relevant in this context because that will be a part of the mud that is thrown his way.

I couldnt care less who he shags.

A guy who has been mentioned in the inquest, Graham Tombs I have met once or twice.

Dirty old man he was, had heard what he was like just before I met him. Couldnt stand being within 10 metres of him.

I thinks its all a bit rich considering the way some of our magistrates live their lifes and get away with it...it's funny how close the law courts are to the wall...I don't think Senator Heffernan was all that off the mark with his controvesial statements a couple of years ago directed at a certain judge- farking hypocracy!
Indeed. It would surprise many of the public to find out just how many of our esteemed judiciary are ratbags & deviants & are involved in organised rings of filth. Its well known in the inner circles. Scum the lot of them i say :evil:

[quote author=PJ]
Indeed. It would surprise many of the public to find out just how many of our esteemed judiciary are ratbags & deviants & are involved in organised rings of filth. Its well known in the inner circles. Scum the lot of them i say :evil:

[/quote]

Why is it then, that when someone flirts with exposing them they end up vilified in the press and scorned by the politicians?

How deep does the evil run?

Deep Mata, Very deep.
These people shouldnt be knackered but knocked on the head straihgt away. Peice of 4x2 should do the job.
I admire Roberts for his guts in coming out and admitting sexual assualt occurred. My issue is he went back for a second time. to have the massage that is.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=PJ]
[/quote]
Why is it then, that when someone flirts with exposing them they end up vilified in the press and scorned by the politicians?

How deep does the evil run?

[/quote]

Mata. All throughout the Judicial system. From magistrates to Supreme to the High Courts.

Without sounding like a conspiracist, politicians can have a problem with exposing the influential & powerful within the judiciary because judicial appointments are quite often made for political reasons.

The separation of powers contained in the constitution is a crock.

is there a coup in the air? mata for the sheriff's job to round up these firthy scum bags!!! (oh that was the politicians), Earl & I can hunt out the sick $#%$#'s, were on the same track, except I wouldn't use the wood.

Without getting to the conspiracy side of things there are too issues:

One is the polilticisation of the judiciary. There are many constraints on them and the pollies and media don't help.

Second is the narrow Daily Telegraph style reporting of justice and law and order.

Mata knows very well that the same people clamouring for all residents of Gordon Estate to be locked away are also wanting an independent judiciary and the locking away of all paedophiles etc

Mate there's a difference between locking up one of these sickos and some porr kid that has been their victim and is found sniffing petrol in the streets to help him forget his throbbing arse.

What is wrong with people where they feel the need to violate the young. How can someone be so sick?

The law is an ass!!!! Those that formulate the law aren't much better. Some who report on the law are sick as well.

Mata - it is sick!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7