• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts said:
Exactly. He is no cleanskin. However I guess there is the chance that the reports of the police turning up to a women with a swollen face could be fabrication like what was printed about Brett. Never know.

Yeah you're right but I look at it like Matai at the judiciary - the more you're in there the less slack they cut you.

Jerry1 said:
codewana said:
This thread is so hypocritical when you consider Brett's stupid trial.

Thing is mate this aint his first time.

I know what you're saying, but still. Let's wait before he faces a court before crucifying a guy publicly...

Or just go for your life - but I don't think we would then have a leg to stand on when we complain about BS's (BS) treatment.

How quickly we forget.

It doesn't matter how many time he is accused of something, I will believe it when a judge convicts, not before. I would support Brett, even if he were accused of the same or similar crime again, multiple accusations does not a guilty man make.

Let the courts have their say, there will be plenty of time to put the boot in if he is found guilty, I for one have no problem waiting.

Rusty said:
How quickly we forget.

It doesn't matter how many time he is accused of something, I will believe it when a judge convicts, not before. I would support Brett, even if he were accused of the same or similar crime again, multiple accusations does not a guilty man make.

Let the courts have their say, there will be plenty of time to put the boot in if he is found guilty, I for one have no problem waiting.

Fair call.

codewana said:
Jerry1 said:
codewana said:
This thread is so hypocritical when you consider Brett's stupid trial.

Thing is mate this aint his first time.

I know what you're saying, but still. Let's wait before he faces a court before crucifying a guy publicly...

Or just go for your life - but I don't think we would then have a leg to stand on when we complain about BS's (BS) treatment.

Is the fact that this exact thing happened last year erk you into thinking hmmmm maybe? Humanity makes us think the worst second time around, also haven't heard of him doing charity work etc, dont judge us on a tiny bit of guilty presumptions

Stop comparing this to Brett....its not even remotely the same

while there is little doubt this bloke is a dickhead it's a shame now that whenever this case is reported you will constantly hear 'wests tigers' mentioned as is they had a role in the incident.

Spuds Bodyguard said:
The Eagle said:
Again

"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" George W Bush

A bit off topic, but George W Bush didn't actually say that. Like most things he f***ed it up and dribbled some other random s**t. It was hilarious and scary at the same time.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

Nice one Eagle.....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A&feature=player_embedded

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4