Robbo out !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now that he's not playing, he'll have to find something else to keep himself amused in the dressing sheds...

gees, this is news!

Fox sport fave Robinson hasnt been injured since taking over Stuart Davis.

Teams will be named thi arvo. Hope Snake is fully fit now.

We'll never know with Snake until he actually runs onto the field....

Either way, looks alright.

1) Stewart
2) Williams
5) Hopoate

or

1) Hopoate
2) Williams
5) Oldfield

I guess we'll see since Round 2, 2006 how the team goes without Robbo..esp those crossfield kicks...

Tough luck for Robbo. It will be a new experience for him watching from the sideline (or could it be loungeroom) on Friday night. Hope he gets back on the park soon.

I was hoping he'd break the record (which I think is held by Jason Taylor if I'm not mistaken) of most consecutive games and get it up to 200 but alas it will never be.

stoodamire said:
We'll never know with Snake until he actually runs onto the field....

Either way, looks alright.

1) Stewart
2) Williams
5) Hopoate

or

1) Hopoate
2) Williams
5) Oldfield

I guess we'll see since Round 2, 2006 how the team goes without Robbo..esp those crossfield kicks...

We have depth baby!!!!

I wonder how he ranks in terms of most consecutive games.. I read an article that the current record is 198... Robbo would have to be in the top 10.

• 👍
Reactions: Nut
I heard from someone at the club that he's feigning injury so he can join us at the caxton before the game.

Seen him on Monday night with the left ankle iced up but the knee looked ok.

Oh well, all good things come to an end

Ding Dong the witch is dead......

He had a good run..

Well if the weekend off didn`t heal it, i wonder how serious it is & will he be out for longer than 1 week?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4