Robbo - 100 great reasons to celebrate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
A hat-trick in his 100th NRL game. :dance:

Most don't care who the wingers are. But I am going to put Robbo up as one of the best we have had. Asked to play at fullback - no problems. He takes the high balls in defense easily. He runs fearlessly into the forwards when they need a rest. He can out-jump and plant the ball down for 4 points consistently. Bugger it, I'm opening up a fan club!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I couldn't agree more MB. There is a good article on him in the Sea Eagle news that was handed out at the game.

PS - were you there tonight. I looked to see if you were about but missed catching you???

Sorry CW, I was a no show. I figured if I didn't show up the team would turn the season around :) (BTW including SOO I'm 6 from 6 this week).

I have been very impressed with him since his signing but i feel this year he has taken it up another level.

Yep, Robbo was nearly our best on park. He's a truely safe winger and carts it up strongly. Pity we're losing Hicks as I think they compliment each other.

He's great. He's up there with Stuey Davis & Hank as my favourite Manly wingers ever.
It's sad to Hicks leave as I wouldn't swap our back 3 for anyone. They've been a real strength for a couple of years now but this year they've all stepped it up.

He's going great this year. I think it took him until rnd 17 last year to get his second try, massive improvement from him from when we got him. i think he had the same problem at Canberra, just couldn't get over the line.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4