Robbie Farah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryno link said:
This is why I hate soccer, but lets look at the bigger picture. This playing for penalty crap has been creeping into the game for years and the officials have allowed it to happen and it's at the stage where we see it everyweekend.

One of my work mates was a professional soccer player and over a few beers one night I got stuck into him about soccer players being actors and what a disgrace to sport it was. He told me they are coached to do it, which got my back up even more as this bloke now coaches kids, thank god my kids don't play soccer I thought.  I'm not looking forward to seeing him on Wednesday after this incident as he reckons it's rife in the NRL.

I have never had a coach tell me to do it, I have seen fights started because someone took a dive though,

It just depends on the club and the background.

It is rife in some national leagues though.

Either way it has no place in NRL and I remember the Origin a few years ago that BK was called a diver.

This was softer though

Simpliest way of getting rid of it is if none of the refs called it live you can't go back to it. Or make it harder to go back to it... i.e. not just on report but it has to be say a send off offence.

Then just leave the match review committee to deal with any issues the refs missed.

If the touchies watched it and didnt see anything then leave it at that.

Had a ref been right there it wouldn't have been given.

The refs had a real bad day yesterday, that call and the first try were shockers, How can they discount Benji Marshall being offside and staying right near the play

The funniest thing is that they are citing concussion as an excuse but spent all the time as he surfaced from the bottom of the pool working on his shoulder

If he is claiming concussion and vomited at half time then the tigers medical staff failed in their duty of care for him as he should not have played the rest of the match. 

Anyone who suffers concussion should not be allowed to continue playing and shouldn't play the following week either.  Plently of medical advice on that.

Then again if he didn't have concussion as he says...

I just watched the incident another couple of times while have a feed

At no point can I see any contact with his head, Matai's right arm comes down on top of his shoulder

Steve is a trained ninja, so perhaps he was utilising his vast knowledge of pressure points and found one on the pussycats shoulder. Farah should think himself lucky that Stevie didn't put him to sleep permanently with the touch of death.

Maybe he is a treky fan and got him with the Spock move

macdyver2.jpg

Due to the nature of Farah being so easily injured, the NRL last night rushed through approval for the following head gear to ensure there isn't a repeat of the damage to his delicate brain:

dh001.jpg

Shane link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184264.msg278744#msg278744 date=1280125733]
macdyver2.jpg

Dude i seriously almost wet myself

[/quote]

I would love to take the credit for it but that is way beyond my computer skills lol

I use to be a fan of farah, thought he should of been in the origin. After that performance i no longer have the respect for him. My daughter is harder than him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6