RLW snippet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's to say its not the Northern Beaches, or does 'water' view rather than 'ocean' view give it away? Could 'big name' be Burgess? Just speculating....

Luke Burgess? The bloke would be lucky to be on 100k. He couldn't even crack South's first grade team mostly.

If it's got water views and is on the northern beaches and the ticket price was 850 then **** tell me where it is so I can buy one too!

Yes highly likely it is Foran as Tookey has mentioned. The eels major sponsor is Dyldam which is a residential property development and construction company. Lussick was allegedly sold a cut price apartment as a sweetener when he joined them.

Yes highly likely it is Foran as Tookey has mentioned. The eels major sponsor is Dyldam which is a residential property development and construction company. Lussick was allegedly sold a cut price apartment as a sweetener when he joined them.
Fair enough, all things considered that sounds feasible.

Was a little piece in there yesterday about a recent big name signing having his deal sweetened by being sold an apartment worth $850,000 for half the price and apparently it has a water view

Is cherry going to be living by the ocean up there is he ...

Very easy to see how a salary cap can be exploited with stuff like that
That is clearly against the cap guidelines. If it is true they will be caught.

Foz would get the same punishment as Cameron Smith. The Eels would not get the same penalty as Melbourne got. In fact, the Eels to the grand final would be the NRL's dream scenario. So they wouldn't be fined or docked points, they might just get a warning letter.

Please let that happen , I would fair dinkum jizz myself if it turned out to be Fo$ and he and the Squels were caught!!

Now that would really make my day

Cmon Mark, that is really quite unbelievable and im surprised you would come out with that sort of rubbish statement. Everyone here is in shock with what you have said. Its ridiculous.

-

-

-

We all know blokes your age dont use the term "jizz".

There's new developments going up along the parra river. They are quite expensive & i reckon it's probably one of them for foran.

Dyldam is building heaps of new units here so they couldve got around the salary cap with their new sponsor...not that it is legal of course.

Could be cherry & the titans but my money on foran getting a very nice investment.

Over to you NRL....lol, like they could find ANYTHING!!!

He can watch our poop from the Northern Beaches float by @:D

Parramatta River views. Is that actually a thing now? That like people pay a premium for? **** me dead they are hard up out that way...

Parramatta River views. Is that actually a thing now? That like people pay a premium for? **** me dead they are hard up out that way...

Yes it is. Lol

To the point where people had to pay $3000 to register their interest as a potential buyer.

The money was refunded but such was the interest they only wanted serious buyers.

My friend said all the prime apartments were already gone. That was mid last year.

Prices in Parramatta are going through the roof, like everywhere else really.

Fact is, Parramatta real estate is a great investment. Great rentals and easy to sell off.

Parramatta river is marketed as a prime location. They can all sit on their balconies & play spot the bodies floating down the river! Lol

Luke Burgess? The bloke would be lucky to be on 100k. He couldn't even crack South's first grade team mostly.
he played 18 games last year. I'm not sure how that isn't cracking the team? How many first grade games did you play?:giggle:

Last edited:
Cmon Mark, that is really quite unbelievable and im surprised you would come out with that sort of rubbish statement. Everyone here is in shock with what you have said. Its ridiculous.

-

-

-

We all know blokes your age dont use the term "jizz".
Well DUST HIMSELF does not have the same affect.

he played 18 games last year. I'm not sure how that isn't cracking the team? How many first grade games did you play?:giggle:
I think he's going ok and is worth hanging on to. Certainly appears to offer more than some of our other 'bargain basement' frontrowers over the last decade, most of whom, if not all, provided excellent service during that time.

I think he's going ok and is worth hanging on to. Certainly appears to offer more than some of our other 'bargain basement' frontrowers over the last decade, most of whom, if not all, provided excellent service during that time.
Has a bit on mongrel, stupid penalty waiting to happen, runs hard. Good 16th or 17th man. Unfortunately he's our starting prop. :sick:

Has a bit on mongrel, stupid penalty waiting to happen, runs hard. Good 16th or 17th man. Unfortunately he's our starting prop. :sick:
Heres some interesting reading for you. Perception vs reality sort of thing. He's averaged 44mins across 4 games. Hes made 1 error and conceded 2 penalties. Every starting member of the pack except lui has made more errors. He averages 23.3 tackles a game. Good for a prop. He only has 0.5 missed tackles per game which impresses me. The only player lower than him is Jake at 0.3 per game but that's with a 31 min average. He also has an effective tackle percentage of 93% which is the highest of starting player in our team (other than BJ who has 96% but only 1 game). Soggy is higher but only at 93.3%.

By all accounts he has been one of our most reliable, mistake free and disciplined players.

Heres some interesting reading for you. Perception vs reality sort of thing. He's averaged 44mins across 4 games. Hes made 1 error and conceded 2 penalties. Every starting member of the pack except lui has made more errors. He averages 23.3 tackles a game. Good for a prop. He only has 0.5 missed tackles per game which impresses me. The only player lower than him is Jake at 0.3 per game but that's with a 31 min average. He also has an effective tackle percentage of 93% which is the highest of starting player in our team (other than BJ who has 96% but only 1 game). Soggy is higher but only at 93.3%.

By all accounts he has been one of our most reliable, mistake free and disciplined players.
True - but I said stupid penalty waiting to happen. I recall from that Storm game he got in a tangle with a Melbourne player right on our line and really should have bought a lottery ticket after not getting whistled.

40 odd minutes is where he'd be best. If we buy wisely for next year he can slot into that role permanently and Willie can retire/move on...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8