RLW - Matai to Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah this week has seen it all become more depressing, totally tedious!

Some contract talk and speculation comes with the territory, but it's gone way over the top.

Of course Skivvy deserves overs as much as Gifty etc etc etc. And whilst it's inevitable our great team can't go on forever, I just wish there was some way ALL this contract stuff was conducted in the off-season.

Every day this week has been dominated by who's doing what and where...very little about actual footy.

Am over it.

You can just see how journo's minds work...

Foz, Matai and Hiku are from NZ - therefore they will go to the Warriors
Foz is mates with Mitchell Pearce - therefore if he doesn't go to Warriors he will go to the Roosters
DCE and Ballin are from Queensland - therefore they will go to the Broncos
The Stewart brothers are from Woolongong - therefore they will go to the Dragons
But now G Stewart has signed with Souths - therefore B Stewart will sign with Souths
If B Stewart doesn't sign with Souths, he will leave Manly to sign with any other club because he doesn't want to play against his brother (query logic here but the DT readers will surely lap it up)
Jamie Lyon left Parra because of Brian Smith. Now Brian Smith has left Jamie will go back to Parra.
Des knows a lot of Manly players - therefore all of Manly's players not linked to other clubs as set out above will sign with the Bulldogs
Brad Arthur knows a lot of Manly players - therefore all of Manly's players who don't sign with the Bulldogs will sign with the Eels

In summary, all of Manly's players will leave. Hang on, that could be a great headline...

Matai and Brett are the two players who I hope the most end up one club men.

Edit. And Choc too.

Its not that silly an idea. If I was the Warriors, they'd be 2 blokes I would be targeting for sure. Doesn't mean it will happen of course.

bones said:
Yeah I agree about Matai, I really think he is huge for us and would also love to see him finish up in maroon and white, seems like a great bloke and player.

bones said:

I hope Toovey ends up a one club man, unlike that journeyman Hasler. Although...some might argue that 2000/2001 don't count. :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4