rleague.com love manly!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Extract taken from an article on www.rleague.com about the NRL salary cap and early season form!

"MANLY: Like all other non-Manly fans, I am just chomping at the bit to see Manly wither their early season good form. This said, they have shown that this year they will be a force to be reckoned with. Max Delmege's investment is proving a success with the club showing firepower in both the forwards and backs, and offence and defence. The additions of Kennedy, Kite and Witt are at godsend and have opened the door for Manly to be around in September. However, no one will take more pleasure if this isn't the case"

Im not sure I was ever old enough to experience the intense hate, I copped it at school and the blokes at the pubs and clubs around the joint give me a hard time occasionaly, the vintage blokes anyway, but I swear to god their is not a child in this world up to the age of 17, 18 without an intense passion for our club that knows what a force we have been in the last 50 years.

I had a 13 yo, a 10yo and a 18 yo asking me when the last time manly was on top of the ladder. "What... 30 years ago.. hahahahah" Unfortunatly it seems manly have a task never delt to them before, showing the young comunity that they can win, because they've never seen it.

its sad the young generation dont remember or werent around to see Manly as a great side.. and in their eyes look like a Souths team in my eyes ( i wasnt old enough to see Souths even half decent)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4