Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RL Trivia no 6

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
Which try scoring legend, who plays for a team that has never won the competition, put on 2 four pointers against the Eagles in his team's win in 2003 and retired at the end of the season only to then change his mind and take on the Eagles in a game last year. Look to the heavens for inspiration.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
not the one I was thinking of, and you are going to be close to the answer sue

Canteen Worker

Not Danny Moore for the Cowboys! More likely someone from Wests Tigers. Got me thinking MB.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
I have to go adjust the burners on the bbq for the big day tomorrow. Back in 30 mins. I never said it was going to be easy :)

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
no one has got the one I am looking for. Heavens is a clue, and so is the number 99.

sue ridgepipe

blacklock scored 2 against us in 03,went to union ,retired and then played against us last year.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Did he score 1 try against us last your though. MB is being technicall because a few players can be named.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
If there is more than one I will be less than happy. Ok - the highest try scorer ever in his competition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom