Riveting article,erudite and relevant.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These days you have to be creative to be able to put a new spin on the same old diatribe pushed out of the arsehole of the anti manly media machine.
Exactly. Even with that buffoon Cartwright in charge, we'll be much better next season. He'll actually make Barrett look bad, when really, it's the external stuff that's affected the group.

We'll be there or there about next season. Like I say, they need to take a break, reflect, look at areas of improvement (DEFENSE AND ATTITUDE), and just move on and forward.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka

Is a solid core to build around and very youthful. Any coach should be able to do well with those bones. Look at the experience and quality depth:

18. Moses Suli
19. Lloyd Perrett
20. Trent Hodkinson
21. Mathew Wright
22. Tom Wright
23. Jack Gosweiski
24. Tofofoa Sipley
25. Brad Parker
26. Lachlan Croker
27. Frank Winterstein

Jeez, you'd have to think Blacktown are also set for a bumper year, with some of those boys improving as well.

When I saw the title of the thread I almost didn't bother with the link.
I wasn't dissapointed.
That article is akin to a year 10 assignment.
His parents would be spewing if they tipped any of their hard earned into this jub's journalism course.
Chippy Frilingos please come back.....

Exactly. Even with that buffoon Cartwright in charge, we'll be much better next season. He'll actually make Barrett look bad, when really, it's the external stuff that's affected the group.

We'll be there or there about next season. Like I say, they need to take a break, reflect, look at areas of improvement (DEFENSE AND ATTITUDE), and just move on and forward.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka

Is a solid core to build around and very youthful. Any coach should be able to do well with those bones. Look at the experience and quality depth:

18. Moses Suli
19. Lloyd Perrett
20. Trent Hodkinson
21. Mathew Wright
22. Tom Wright
23. Jack Gosweiski
24. Tofofoa Sipley
25. Brad Parker
26. Lachlan Croker
27. Frank Winterstein

Jeez, you'd have to think Blacktown are also set for a bumper year, with some of those boys improving as well.

Surely Perrett and Winterstein will not get contract extensions?

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka

18. Moses Suli
19. Lloyd Perrett
20. Trent Hodkinson
21. Mathew Wright
22. Tom Wright
23. Jack Gosweiski
24. Tofofoa Sipley
25. Brad Parker
26. Lachlan Croker
27. Frank Winterstein

A bit harsh calling him a buffoon

I wasn't dissapointed.
His parents would be spewing if they tipped any of their hard earned into this jub's journalism course.

As Chippy would say to the journo ... "I am trying to work out whether you are a congenital idiot, or you achieved your current level all on your own" .....

I wasn't dissapointed.

Year 10? Please! I was writing better ‘newspaper article’ assignments than that by at least Year 7!

images

Here's a positive one on Turbo

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/tu...tails-only-silver-lining-20180831-p5013y.html

Turbo hits top gear late to be Silvertails' only silver lining
Christian Nicolussi1 September 2018 — 10:14am

Tortured Manly fans would have been further crushed had it been Tom Trbojevic finishing up with the club on Sunday afternoon instead of coach Trent Barrett.

Barrett's departure from the Sea Eagles can not come quick enough, but the club's superstar No.1 seems to be just getting warm.

It is a shame the season does not run for another 25 rounds for the Silvertsails' only silver lining in 2018.

DCE should go as Daniel Day Lewis from MY Left Foot and tell us about that amazing field goal

Jake should go as John Goodman from the Flintstones cause he makes my Bedrock

Turbo should go as Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible cause how the fudge does he do some of the things he does.

Parker as one of the vampires in From Dusk Till Dawn cause he sucks.

Trent Barrett as Linda Blair from Exorcist II because it was a total failure and voted one of the worst of all time

As Chippy would say to the journo ... "I am trying to work out whether you are a congenital idiot, or you achieved your current level all on your own" .....
No they don't make them like that anymore.
In fact they don't even come close.
Chippy wouldn't even have got out of 1st gear either saying that.
He had plenty of them.
Thing with him and his predecessors was if they said something was going to happen it did.
If today's clowns told me it was daylight I'd go and have a look.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8