Ritchie Fa'aoso Signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The guy will be good for 20-30 min each game I feel. Not someone you want playing the full 80, but he won't have to at us. I'm more concerned about our front row stocks.

He plays front AND backrow.

We also picked up Sao (front row) and Chee Kam, and we have Cunningham, Stromquist and Trbojevic coming through.

Then we have our fringe forwards in Robinson, Palua in there somewhere (and maybe Mauro if he doesn't go to the UK).

We seem ok I think.

Crusher_Cleal said:
The guy will be good for 20-30 min each game I feel. Not someone you want playing the full 80, but he won't have to at us. I'm more concerned about our front row stocks.

He is a front rower.

Crusher_Cleal said:

Doesnt he play Prop???

Ritchie is a good go forward, just needs a bit more glue on his hands, also he wants to play for the Eagles.
His word
“I’m honoured that such a great club as Manly has given me an opportunity to continue my NRL career,” That will do me, welcome to the Family Ritchie.
Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/faaoso-signs-sea-eagles-twoyear-deal-6516/#ixzz20GxsaIbq

Ps. Shackelton will be next to sign:D

Great buy from the club i rekon , well done to them. Would of come at a fairly decent price id imagine and has alot of pontential we can get out of him. While playing front row I think he can also be used as an impact forward with the way he runs the ball. Could see him coming on after we are on top of a side and adding some spark!!

Eagle1188 said:
Ritchie is a good go forward, just needs a bit more glue on his hands, also he wants to play for the Eagles.
His word
“I’m honoured that such a great club as Manly has given me an opportunity to continue my NRL career,” That will do me, welcome to the Family Ritchie.
Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/faaoso-signs-sea-eagles-twoyear-deal-6516/#ixzz20GxsaIbq

Would be nice.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Richard Fa'aso
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Shane Shackleton

18. Ben Farrar
19. Michael Chee Kam
20. Ligi Sao
21. James Cunningham
22. Liam Foran
23. Jake Trbojevic
24. Tim Robinson
25. Clinton Gutherson

as our top 25?

Ryan said:
Eagle1188 said:
His word

Would be nice.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Richard Fa'aso
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Shane Shackleton

18. Ben Farrar
19. Michael Chee Kam
20. Ligi Sao
21. James Cunningham
22. Liam Foran
23. Jake Trbojevic
24. Tim Robinson
25. Clinton Gutherson

as our top 25?

You guys do know that Shane Shackleton's off to penruff right?

Shackleton would be a decent signing if he could actually do his Fui Fui impersonation on the field.

roger14 said:
Good signing would of been better if he came to us before June 30 instead of Melb

This is the price Manly pay for not cheating the salary cap (ever). Nice to keep the integrity in this area. Always a good read when you see who gets fined for salary cap breaches. Fa aosa will learn a bit from Melbourne, so it wont be a waste.

TonganEagle said:
Ryan said:
Eagle1188 said:
His word

Would be nice.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Richard Fa'aso
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Shane Shackleton

18. Ben Farrar
19. Michael Chee Kam
20. Ligi Sao
21. James Cunningham
22. Liam Foran
23. Jake Trbojevic
24. Tim Robinson
25. Clinton Gutherson

as our top 25?

You guys do know that Shane Shackleton's off to penruff right?

Like that team Ryan.;)
Hi Tongan Eagle, Shackleton is only signed with the Panthers til the end of the season,he is another player who wants to play for the Eagles, the only reason he is not here now is the woodern spooners wouldn't release him earlier in the season,

Don't know what the fascination with Shackleton is tbh. His just an honest toilet at best, and also has had his fair share of injuries. Would rather of kept Harro and would've probably been cheaper.

Yep, thought Harrison was alright too, but maybe with his performances this year his $$ value has gone up accordingly. We can't keep 'em all and with our backrow he's got more chance of a start ( which is what players want) at Parra so he's probs gone for a few reasons. Fa'aso is looking to reignite his career so as a super sub it'd be right up his alley.
Horses for courses!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4