Righto

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
Righto, lets somehow get on with it, and at least win more than the Eels so I don't have to cop it from the boss at work. The next 6 rounds:

The Greatest Club Ever

Panthers (h)
Sharks (a)
Bulldogs (h)
Titans (h)
Tigers (a)
Broncos (a)

Squeels

Rabbits (a)
Titans (h)
Dragons (h)
Storm (a)
Cowboys (a)
Roosters (h)

I hate that we're in the position we are and I'm left comparing ourselves to the Squeels, but this is our current reality. They've got a tougher run home than us playing current top 4 sides (haha), so as a bare minimum if we can at least beat the Dogs and Titans at home, and if they were to beat the Titans & Cowboys, we'll still finish above them.

Wow what has my life become.

Last edited:
Yep, lets look ahead

Hopefully we can get Walker back then I'd sun with

1. Turbo
2. Taufua
3. Kelly
4. Walker
5. Parker/Wright
6. Hodkinson
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Marty
11. Lane
12. Thommo
13. Jake

14. M Wright/Parker/T Wright
15. Paseka
16. Tanginoa
17. Winterstein

Righto, lets somehow get on with it, and at least win more than the Eels so I don't have to cop it from the boss at work. The next 6 rounds:

The Greatest Club Ever

Panthers (h)
Sharks (a)
Bulldogs (h)
Titans (h)
Tigers (a)
Broncos (a)

Squeels

Rabbits (a)
Titans (h)
Dragons (h)
Storm (a)
Cowboys (a)
Roosters (h)

I hate that we're in the position we are and I'm left comparing ourselves to the Squeels, but this is our current reality. They've got a tougher run home than us playing current top 4 sides (haha), so as a bare minimum if we can at least beat the Dogs and Titans at home, and if they were to beat the Titans & Cowboys, we'll still finish above them.

The slime appear to have a tougher run than us but if we continue to play with no passion or enthusiasm I struggle to see us winning another game this season

2 wins will be enough, and if we can't beat the dogs and titans at home we deserve the spoon.

If we have to win 2 games we are doomed.

I was thinking if they lose all their games and we lose all ours we are safe.

Cant see a single game there we will definitely win, a couple we have a 50-50 chance in at best, but i am sure every team we have to play is banking on an easy two points.

I've watch Tevita Funa play in the past two weeks in the Under 20s and he is good. Unfortunately his teammates tend to starve him of ball. But I think it's time to give him a run in the centres in First Grade.
Our backline was humbled by Easts and we need to do something. We need pace and skill, and Funa has both.
Suli is an example of the trend that a big man will always beat a small man. Not if he's a centre, he won't. Suli doesn't have the pace, acceleration or the sidestep to play in the backline. If he is to make it in RL it will be in the forwards.

The slime appear to have a tougher run than us but if we continue to play with no passion or enthusiasm I struggle to see us winning another game this season

yeh if they keep dishing that crap out. But hopefully they're embarrassed after that flogging and if they're not gunna play for each other (which is what they should be doing) at least play for position and future contracts (some motivation is better than nothing???).

If we have to win 2 games we are doomed.

I was thinking if they lose all their games and we lose all ours we are safe.

Cant see a single game there we will definitely win, a couple we have a 50-50 chance in at best, but i am sure every team we have to play is banking on an easy two points.
No I don't see any definite wins for us either unfortunately. But hopefully those top 4 teams are all switched on heading into the finals, and JT will want to finish off on a high note, and the Eels don't win another one. Although there'll be one team in their that has the shock loss they had to have before the finals, I just hope we're dishing up that shock win.

Yep, lets look ahead

Hopefully we can get Walker back then I'd sun with

1. Turbo
2. Taufua
3. Kelly
4. Walker
5. Parker/Wright
6. Hodkinson
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Marty
11. Lane
12. Thommo
13. Jake

14. M Wright/Parker/T Wright
15. Paseka
16. Tanginoa
17. Winterstein

I like it, I like it alot

The Greatest Club Ever

Panthers (h)
Sharks (a)
Bulldogs (h)
Titans (h)
Tigers (a)
Broncos (a)

Squeels

Rabbits (a)
Titans (h)
Dragons (h)
Storm (a)
Cowboys (a)
Roosters (h)

Agree, death riding other team is a miserable state to be in.

I'll back us in for at least 2.
Not saying which 2.
Or putting any cash on it.
But if we avoid the spoon I'll do a nud run of long jetty.*

*conditions apply.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10