right who has been naughty and nice?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
hi all.

back and wishing i was still there after seeing the review of last nights game

I'm telling on Matabele he said that Monas can't play!!!!!

Not true, I saw him bumbling around at Penrith park last night :)

Byso has had a damascus Road experience? He's seen who the true Messiah is.

Fatialofa is still running around for Samoa. 40 years old and 130kg.

Would probably offer more than King.

if we miss orford props must be the target.i know it is a poor second best but at least a strong front row can make a club respectable.we wont threaten the top 6 sides but the embarrassment of 98-04 could be avoided.ross and nate myles appear the only options but me hears the melbourne offer for ross is substantial.with bk and beaver probably gone in 07 the clubs future direction hangs in the balance!

Nate myles and try and snaffle Weyman from the Raiders and hope his injury woes are behind him.

Mitchell Sargeant as back up.

I'd heard they might let him go........

Maybe not now that O'Hara has gone to the Tigers.

Tigers' recruitment has been spot on.

could only be due to injuries.they did have a huge wrap on him.tiges have slipped under the radar.with good halves it makes shopping a lot easier as you can spend in that 200-250k range.prince and marshall will give them so much firepower with a good pack in the years ahead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4