Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Volley

Bencher
Just watching his press conference. He's asked all his players to stand down from Round 16 games.

Haha, he's f***en lost it.

****ing love this bloke right now,he has Gallop completely ****ed and out of his depth,is just about to either suffer a NSW Revolt,Show his poor leadership skills by allowing it to go unnoticed by his regime OR Shows poor leadership by showing his hand has been forced by Stuart and making a nuffies game the monday night and us for Friday/Saturday/Sunday game

****ing marvellous work Sticky,im not sure if it was deliberate but its a ****ing masterstroke

Volley said:
Just watching his press conference. He's asked all his players to stand down from Round 16 games.

Haha, he's f***en lost it.

can imagine the Dragons blowing up LOL

Totally ludicrous suggestion. While I went to the match and enjoyed it, it can never rival a win for Manly, for me. And I reckon almost all fans would put their club side ahead of NSW.
Stuart has let one win go to his head. There is absolutely no way any club would remotely consider this - nor should they.

You have to salute the guy for trying to rebuild passion in the team though. Origin when I was a kid was bigger than my club, but that stopped some 12 years or more ago. It would be good to see as much pride in the team as QLD show

Daniel said:
You have to salute the guy for trying to rebuild passion in the team though. Origin when I was a kid was bigger than my club, but that stopped some 12 years or more ago. It would be good to see as much pride in the team as QLD show

Most of the passion for SoO for me died off with the Super League war. The game was just never the same after that and also with the elimination of the biff mostly from the game as well.

So a NSW coach finally shows the same single mindness that the qlders have been for years (naming TBA, poaching players from anywhere possible) and it is an issue?

I love it

Tell him he's dreamn'.

When I heard this on the radio, I thought it was a gee up.

To stand down Manly/Dragon's best players for one of the most important games of the season...

Actually - this would hurt the dragons more than it would hurt us. I'm fine with this!

Ive only just heard this on Fox Sports....OMFG - is Ricky for real? State of Origin is still dead in my opinion, and he has no right to ask his players to stand down their club game before Origin 3. If I was all the club coaches/ceo's I'd be blowing up deluxe and I think Gallop should jump in and hose down his idea immediately by declaring it will not happen. You're a f***wit Ricky!!

EagleRock40 said:
Ive only just heard this on Fox Sports....OMFG - is Ricky for real? State of Origin is still dead in my opinion, and he has no right to ask his players to stand down their club game before Origin 3. If I was all the club coaches/ceo's I'd be blowing up deluxe and I think Gallop should jump in and hose down his idea immediately by declaring it will not happen. You're a f***wit Ricky!!

Not saying it's a good idea but it should force the king of all f***wits hand to move the St George Illawarra vs Manly game to a Sunday.
This NRL game has the right feel about it like the Hawthorn vs Geelong game the other day in the AFL where they got basically a sellout.
Now imagine if the Dragons took it to the SFS this game would sellout. The Premiers vs the form team of the comp(also the team most likely to challenge the Dragons for the title this year - judged by the experts and on many internet forums).

We all know that MNF is based on rating now imagine the ratings of it when they take 8 of the Dragons and 2 of Manlys out.

It's not just Stuart that's flthy about the current scheduling Bennett is as well(basicallly played the tits with a Reggies team). Not saying it would happen but if Manly and St George Illawarra made some type of an agreement to not name there top line up imagine how red faced it would leave a certain CEO who couldn't lead the comp to water.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2