Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just read the SMH page 35 an article about Stuart and the Gummies.  It looks like Stuart will dine out on last weekend's game for years.  Excuses, excuses from the biggest whinger in the League.  "we really don't deserve to come last" he says.  Hey, the team that comes last wins the fewest games in my book.  He also says, "if you want to follow me, follow me, they've been great".  wtf?  The guys a joke, and I can hardly wait until next season when they come last again.  Will Swanton (SMH journo) must be his love child.   

If they have a win  ;D this weekend and the Rorters don't they will finish 2nd last yeah?

Gee must be great confidence builder for the team when the coach thinks they've got no chance.

I read that article and couldn't believe it! Can he take responsibility for their year - no! It's everyone else's fault.

The guy only won a premiership at the Roosters because they some how fit half a test team under the salary cap and Graham Murray basically set the team up for him. The Rorters dropped him when he had to work under the cap. He has ruined the career of many halfbacks made Finch, Watts & Soward move clubs to continue their careers.

The guy is a joke.. 

Bet this made Ricky smile - just flicked through to Fox Sports 1 (ch 501) and they had listed as the game of the round - Manly vs Sharks...... ;)

Thank god I didn't watch it (finished at 3.30pm)........
Had to be a gee up surely... ::)

I'd like to summarise Ricky's more recent coaching career:
1) Coached Roosters - eventually sacked
2) Coached Australian team for world cup - lost. Sacked again.
3) Currently coaching Sharks - potential wood spooners - Sacked??????

Can anyone tell me why he is still coaching the top grade?

The brat should f!@#-off out of the NRL. not adding any value to our game.
Just whinges.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6