ricky or des ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
who would you rather have coaching us next year ??

now that ricky is free would you rather have him coaching us or stick with des ?

des is never going to be one of the top coachs but rather have him then have ricky coaching us. Almost anybody could of coached the roosters to the grand final in 2002. wasnt even his team, graham murry built that team and ricky just got given them. once he started to build his team they ended up as wooden spoon candidates.

You answered your own question, everyone knows that ricky stewart came in on the back of graham murrays good work, and did **** all, with the side he had they should still have made the 8 this year. i loveto see the rorters in trouble.
my tip is that john lang will be there next year.

Stuart is a joke, full of puff and bluster. I'd love to know the influence of windbag Gould in this sordid affair. Toovs is the one to take the reins when Hasler wanders of. 'Roach Sacked' is the next headline I'd like to read.

I wonder if you would even have one person reply in the affirmative to this question.

Des has done well. Wether he can take us all the way is a question mark still, but to me, he is a little bit like Elliott. Quiet but is busy getting the preparatory work done.

What's with the 'Elliot thing'? So he got Canberra to eighth spot, big deal. Stuart is a complete dickhead. Stick with hasler for next year and if we finish ahead of where we finih this year offer him another year, and so on and so on.....incentive contract I think they call it.

What's with the 'Elliot thing'? So he got Canberra to eighth spot, big deal. Stuart is a complete dickhead. Stick with hasler for next year and if we finish ahead of where we finih this year offer him another year, and so on and so on.....incentive contract I think they call it.

My reply was directed at Duffmans original post rather than your post DSM5

Hopefully Des will have a hard time fulfilling that contract :p .

I quite like Des but honestly wouldn't have the foggiest what makes a good coach, so I'll go by results which have been good so far. Obviously good players like Bell, Orford and BKs make his job easier. But the improvement in other players has really impressed me. Take Robertson for example, could barely make it across the tryline for Canberra or the first 15 games this year, now he's a regular tryscorer.

[quote author=DSM5]

Hopefully Des will have a hard time fulfilling that contract :p .

I quite like Des but honestly wouldn't have the foggiest what makes a good coach, so I'll go by results which have been good so far. Obviously good players like Bell, Orford and BKs make his job easier. But the improvement in other players has really impressed me. Take Robertson for example, could barely make it across the tryline for Canberra or the first 15 games this year, now he's a regular tryscorer.
[/quote]

Best post regarding Des and his coaching i've seen on Silvertails :D

Byso, Read that!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4