Richie Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

The Saints have shown him the door.

Along with Luke McDougal

Why on earth would they show him the door? Yeah he made a couple of media mistakes, but he's done some good things this year, and is only young. He could potentially be their 5/8 for the next 5 yrs. I think that's dumb.

The first time in a long time that some clubs are desperate.

And its funny watching them fall in a heap while they try and fix it.

What a weird day

MacDougall- St G to New
Soward- Roos to St G
Newton- Left New

My guess is that this injury crisis they have at the Dragons, used 30 players already this season, is hitting their cap hard, and MacDougalls cash would have been reasonable so they parted with him and signed Soward on a lower deal, who will provide awesome utility

Has MacDougall gone to newcastle??

What's Clint Newton doing now???

Letting Richie Williams go is a bit silly IMO. He's a talented kid... sure he's opened his gob once or twice but at least he's confident. We don't need him but he'd be a handy pick up for anyone i reckon.

Yep sounds like Luke has to play with Adam

Newton will be announced tomorrow, Harlequins looking likely

Two strikes for this clown from the two most ill-disciplined clubs in the game.

I hope he likes Parkes.

He can go play with the Peacheys in Wellington, or arent they there anymore Matas. Group 11 isnt exactly on my watch list :)

Just on the Peach. Does anyone know why D.Peachy didn't get to play last weekend for the Crowcourts?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4