Richie out with broken neck

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
JoeG to make a swansong comeback :idea:

All the best to Fa'awesome, Wolfie recovered well from it :angel:

2GB just reported it , apparently he only recently got married:(

Faaso has proved a better impact than I expected & is a big loss....
Hasson,Gower.
Hasson more impact
Gower more reliable.
Just wish Jake had another season under his belt as he would be the choice...or already in the 17.
Have faith in whoever steps up as all are in sync & know their roles in the team so well atm.
Most important. Thx Richie for a great half season & your importance to this side has been massive.
Btw fellow Silvertails , this is your mate MK Eagle, when on phone its Maxta????

maxta said:
Faaso has proved a better impact than I expected & is a big loss....
Hasson,Gower.
Hasson more impact
Gower more reliable.
Just wish Jake had another season under his belt as he would be the choice...or already in the 17.
Have faith in whoever steps up as all are in sync & know their roles in the team so well atm.
Most important. Thx Richie for a great half season & your importance to this side has been massive.
Btw fellow Silvertails , this is your mate MK Eagle, when on phone its Maxta????

Posting style gave it away ;) it's like a fingerprint!

RE: Richie

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/richie-faaosos-career-in-jeopardy-after-breaking-neck-against-souths-20130929-2um6c.html

Like I said.

This is a ball ache of a situation...we don't want to weaken our bench...

Can we register a 2 dollar contract and get Beaver now he's done in France? Imagine how much the boys would lift with him in the squad. It would be alltime, the stuff dreams are made of

King said:
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/richie-faaosos-career-in-jeopardy-after-breaking-neck-against-souths-20130929-2um6c.html

Like I said.

Yeah - nothing like being vindicated on such bad news

That is gruesome news, terrible bad luck for Richie. I couldn't remember what happened, but when I watched the replay again yesterday he did play on, and got involved in the play. So lucky he didn't suffer anything more catastrophic as a result.

Whatever the outcome on GF day, a big thank you to Richie for his efforts for the mighty Sea Eagles in 2013. He added a lot to our bench and was harshly done by in my opinion for the lengthy ban he got earlier from the Inglis incidents.

Horrible news for Richie, hope Wolfman can give him a lot of advice and encouragement. Would prefer Gower replace him on the bench, prop for prop.

Manly To Win! said:
Horrible news for Richie, hope Wolfman can give him a lot of advice and encouragement. Would prefer Gower replace him on the bench, prop for prop.

Is there anyone bigger than Gower? We need someone intimidating to handle JWH and also run directly at Maloney....Who would our biggest alternative be? obviously Hassan/Gower are relatively mobile but wouldn't mind a large bopper to take Richie's place....ie, I wish the Kingdog was not injured and fit.....

Absolutely shattered for Richie. We really started to turn things around when he came back from suspension. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

voicefromthehill said:
Top End Eagle said:
Fatty just said gone on 2ue. Footy show said he was good this morning. I hope king is not fit to replace him.

Hasson for sure

Gower has been 18th man the past two matches. It will be Gower replacing Richie.

mac said:
Manly To Win! said:

Is there anyone bigger than Gower? We need someone intimidating to handle JWH and also run directly at Maloney....Who would our biggest alternative be? obviously Hassan/Gower are relatively mobile but wouldn't mind a large bopper to take Richie's place....ie, I wish the Kingdog was not injured and fit.....

The last thing we need is an unfit king overplaying his hand in a gf.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4