Rhyse Martin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Firstly have zero info on accuracy and only seen a few rumors floating around.
This talented back rower is apparently a chance of leaving the Dogs.
Had a real impressive breakout season in 2018 and surprised he was in reggies last weekend.
Full of energy, he can break the line and would add a very good attacking option.
He kicks goals reasonably well also.
If Manly could afford him would be happy enough.
Seems Illawarra somehow have him in sights (again if rumor is even true).
Whats thoughts - would you get him if available as a value signing??

Now that Franco winterbottom has been moved on we should most definitely go after him if the puppies release him that is. He is apparently unfit this is why he hasn't been choosen this year. The pups want sbw so offloading this guy would help them. They are spooners for sure then the titans then us from what iv seen so far this year. We will improve the pups have no x factor

Aren't both our current edge forwards down to play 80 minutes ? Can we afford him as benchie ??

If he can't get a start at the Dogs then something is wrong.

It took him a long time to get a start in FG...has deficiencies in his game.

Further, we released Winterstein to solve our cap issues, not so we could sign other players. Therefore, we have no hope of getting him.

Didn't crusher recruit him to the dogs?? I'm 50/50 on this. depends for how long and how much he wants. If it wasn't for his impeccable goal kicking i think most would pass ??

Good player, amazing goalkicker, average defender

Hmmm not sure on this one

You can barely afford to carry an average winger just because they can kick goals.

You certainly cannot afford to carry an average backrower just because they can kick goals.

No thanks.

Yeah let's do another desperate signing like we did with Hodkinson. I have a better idea wait until this season is over and for once buy some quality and not rubbish from other clubs.

Martin rumoured to saints, Aitken to Manly and Hodkinson free to leave as Crust and Metcalf handy replacements.
This is bull****. Hodkinson was a bees dick away from getting the 6 for rd.1. If Elgey doesn’t click over the next few weeks, Hodkinson is a chance to take over because of his ability to take pressure off Chez.

Metcalfe is lucky to be making the ISP team at the moment because his defence is horrendous.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8