Rhys Davies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kez

Reserve Grader
Has anyone seen him play..would he be a better option to crocker/cust till fainu is back then he can continue to work and learn off fainu..young off contract cant get gig at eels..he is a rookie and would be cheap to

Just checked then and he was named on the bench in the NSW cup team of the year in 2019 and is still only 24 so could be a good pick up on the cheap. Another bloke who can’t get a run in first grade atm is Billy Brittain. Not sure if anyone knows too much about him but he was named NSW cup player of the year last year, plays hooker and is 26 years old. Moved to the dragons this year from Souths as he obviously couldn’t get a gig ahead of Cook. He played 5 games of first grade this year for the dragons but not too sure how he went. Anyone got anymore info on either of the two?

From this year playing for Wenty. Goes alright. Can kick, and doesn’t mind defending. Seen worse....hell, we got worse.

Interesting. He looks quick. Only a snippet, but WOW short kicking game, it was a very creative and just a little crazy. Must have kept his kicking licence though as he's doing it a few times. I've never seen this lad play before. But yeah, looks like someone worthy of a closer look. How is his defence!

From this year playing for Wenty. Goes alright. Can kick, and doesn’t mind defending. Seen worse....hell, we got worse.

Either the lower grades wear number 7 as hooker or he's done his best to end his actual hooker's chance at getting another contract.

lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6