Reynolds at it again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am in no way suggesting the following is true or accurate ...... however it is a strong theme over at the Kennell .... I have simply copied and pasted below to show that often there may be more than is revealed in a 30 sec video ...

""Pretty much the story.
It was a one night stand. She’s from Melbourne she contacted him to say she was pregnant. She took fake photos of the ultrasound off the internet to show him.
He said ok let’s make it work come up to Sydney. They did a baby reveal at clempton Park. Blue balloons, twin boys. He was stoked. She then said I lost the babies. He was shattered.
She apparently fell pregnant again, he wanted to go to the ultrasounds she always said no except this one time he wouldn’t take no for an answer. They were in the ultrasound clinic and she went up to the receptionist he caught her handing her a note saying please don’t let him into the ultrasound because he bashes me obviously trying to hide the fake pregnancy.
She broke into his house when he was asleep and broke a door.
She lied about her mother dying.
Before all this came out josh tried to put an avo against her, he went to the cops and everything.
Up until 3 days before the story broke she was in Italy telling him she was pregnant with his baby.
I’ve missed a heap more but she is a total fruit loop! ""

How would you like to be sorting this one out .....

I am in no way suggesting the following is true or accurate ...... however it is a strong theme over at the Kennell .... I have simply copied and pasted below to show that often there may be more than is revealed in a 30 sec video ...

""Pretty much the story.
It was a one night stand. She’s from Melbourne she contacted him to say she was pregnant. She took fake photos of the ultrasound off the internet to show him.
He said ok let’s make it work come up to Sydney. They did a baby reveal at clempton Park. Blue balloons, twin boys. He was stoked. She then said I lost the babies. He was shattered.
She apparently fell pregnant again, he wanted to go to the ultrasounds she always said no except this one time he wouldn’t take no for an answer. They were in the ultrasound clinic and she went up to the receptionist he caught her handing her a note saying please don’t let him into the ultrasound because he bashes me obviously trying to hide the fake pregnancy.
Before all this came out josh tried to put an avo against her, he went to the cops and everything.
Up until 3 days before the story broke she was in Italy telling him she was pregnant with his baby.

If true what a ducking mess....

Just watched the video , not much to see , however , maybe they were enjoying some fun time and she did a Hoppa on him ...lol
He did say hes not a convict , and she surprised him .... lol lol
Maybe she wanted to strap one and give it to him like convicts did to each other?

""Pretty much the story.

Sounds absolutely ridiculous... so it must be true. The crumpet can be quite devious and cunning.. theres a reason they can family court "womens court"

""Pretty much the story.

Coming to Netflix in the not to distant future. That’s a doozy alrighty.

Last edited:
Quote from SMH re standing down decision of Reynolds & Sivo!!

"Both Sivo and Reynolds’ alleged offences are less than 11 years in jail, but with both cases involving women, being stood down by Greenberg seems a likely decision.
In 2019, Greenberg stood down Manly centre Dylan Walker and Panthers player Tyrone May because of their charges despite both players facing charges of carried that sentences less than 11 years.
May pleaded guilty to recording four sex tapes without the women’s consent in them, while Walker faced allegations of domestic violence."

Apperently everyone saying they may only miss the 9s etc grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....yet Walker stood down for how long??? WTF!

Last edited:
Apperently everyone saying they may only miss the 9s etc grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....yet Walker stood down for how long??? WTF!
Probably only stand them down for the women in league round, that might satisfy Greenberg's marketing instincts.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4