Reynolds at it again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After seeing that video how on earth is it even getting to the courts. The discussion may have been heated but he did request that she leave the premises. Did she enter the property without permission? I'm not privy to the facts but based on what I have seen and heard I'm not going to judge or make comment on his character.

So Fox are reporting that Josh may be available for round one and that Todd is delaying a decision on whether to stand him down because of the following.
-They have a close relationship.
-They endured the 2012 GF loss together.
Do any of the spineless sycophants in the media not see a problem with this? Fair dinkum... one of the worst collection of cats I have ever seen.

I hate this grub on field. But can someone tell me what's he done wrong here?

Absolutely no context what so ever. He could've been rubbing one out and she barged in on him.

Garbage journalism, this chick is trying to get her pay day.

Last edited:
So Fox are reporting that Josh may be available for round one and that Todd is delaying a decision on whether to stand him down because of the following.
-They have a close relationship.
-They endured the 2012 GF loss together.
Do any of the spineless sycophants in the media not see a problem with this? Fair dinkum... one of the worst collection of cats I have ever seen.

You forgot to also mention that they have already done all the promo stuff for the ‘Women in League’ round and he is this year’s poster boy

Yeah...looks to me for all the world that she has entered his house unexpectedly/illegally, and he has freaked out because she's stalking him. Non-story, much as I despise the man.

To answer the comments on the no-fault stand-down rule...it needs to be an alleged crime that could potentially earn the player a nine-year or more prison sentence. I doubt verbal abuse could ever be that serious (you bunch of #$%&, #$%*). Just practising...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4