*revived thread* The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Canteen Worker

First Grader
With the carve-ups, agro and rampant testosterone driven comments on the various forums it is clear that the long (it has seemed like years) months of the off season are about to come to a clanging end.

Can't come a minute too soon.

Even the doomsdayers are secretlly harbouring a glimmer of hope for a Manly revival so it will be sensational to see the boys get out and start their quest for NRL glory. The punters are lashing out, the teams lists are starting, the fan day is on today and the Hoppa/Steppa debate means that things are about to be on in earnest.

All the best to all for a great season, May Brookie become a 'fortresss' to all visiting teams, may the Manly defence find some steel, make our players stay healthy and well (and out of trouble - Hoppa!) and may all Manly fans get great enjoyment from following our team!

Go you Eagles!
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

Thats good stuff.....forget the other stuff.......Things seem to be set for a big year lets hope "the bird" soars in 2005
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

Time to kick ass and chew bubble gum - and we're all out of gum!!
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

Youve lost it fluffy, I dont know where you lost it but it was somewhere, I hope I dont tread in it.

Come on you EAGLES.

So far I am 2 from 2 for games. some of you better start geting to games if you want to reach my supporter status

:D :D :D :lol:
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

Mate im 7 from 7 last season first grade

and 5 from 5 PL

I think i can take my time easing in with that form on the board.
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

Yeah but I mean attendance to I am a "true Supporter" owe my sides owe
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

But what good is it if you dont guarentee a win??

When i turn up we win.
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

We should all chip to get Fluffy on the cheapest fllight to NZ for the season opener to test this theory (one-way ticket of course).
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

I'll pass, I'm sure Fluffy wouldn't mind if you shouted though Stu.
 
The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

I have to work - trying to line up the GF to record it at her folks place on fox.

I work regular weekends - thats why i only made 7 last season.
 
RE: The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

Canteen Worker said:
With the carve-ups, agro and rampant testosterone driven comments on the various forums it is clear that the long (it has seemed like years) months of the off season are about to come to a clanging end.

Can't come a minute too soon.

Even the doomsdayers are secretlly harbouring a glimmer of hope for a Manly revival so it will be sensational to see the boys get out and start their quest for NRL glory. The punters are lashing out, the teams lists are starting, the fan day is on today and the Hoppa/Steppa debate means that things are about to be on in earnest.

All the best to all for a great season, May Brookie become a 'fortresss' to all visiting teams, may the Manly defence find some steel, make our players stay healthy and well (and out of trouble - Hoppa!) and may all Manly fans get great enjoyment from following our team!

Go you Eagles!

Look at what has come since then! Finals every year, 4 grand finals & two premierships. Go Manly!
 
RE: The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

It's bloody annoying seriously. I think I'm going to have an off season holiday from silvertails
 
RE: The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

CAMBO said:
It's bloody annoying seriously. I think I'm going to have an off season holiday from silvertails

Would you like some help with that? :D :p
 
RE: The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

@Jethro I know when I came back @dan said I would be on a tighter leash than other members. So I have been an exemplary member of the silvertails community lol

My voluntary summer holiday will surely avoid any inforced holidays :D :D

Just trying to save you good mod folk work. ;)
 
RE: The Season Begins (at Last!!!)

CAMBO said:
@Jethro I know when I came back @dan said I would be on a tighter leash than other members. So I have been an exemplary member of the silvertails community lol

My voluntary summer holiday will surely avoid any inforced holidays :D :D

Just trying to save you good mod folk work. ;)
You have been like a different person. You write in grammatical sentences, and you have a variety of adjectives at your disposal.
Not sure why you were how you were ... but ... well done for how you are :D
 
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 4 6 -18 8
9 3 6 -71 8
10 3 6 -9 7
9 2 7 -69 6
9 2 7 -87 6
9 1 8 -180 4
Back
Top Bottom