revenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
as we have been unfairly denied a crack at the minor premiership due to referee bias at away games,eg the st george and souths games,why doesnt des just pick a full reserves grade team for the packed out warriors game and lets get flogged by 70.it wont affect our position on the table.
face it,we'll get caned again as home town decisions will be the go so we cant win.that way we can rest our 1st grade team to be fresh for the finals.if the nrl question us on this,bad luck.
the club can use this as a protest instead of mentioning a few words at a press conference.
maybe we'll get a fair go for once

Probably the wrong thing to do this close to the finals.

Its not really affecting anyone other than ourselves if we did that.

The club just needs to forget about any rubbish that happened last night. The ultimate would be to go on from here and win the premiership. It would silence everyone. Including the easily pleased Souths fans.

ok enough of this bull****. We had a couple of decisions go against us last night, but to blame the ref for losing is just a pathetic excuse. Was it the refs fault that Hicks was up in the line when Souths scored their last try, NO. Was it the refs fault that dumb arse Glen Hall passed a ball without looking with 6 minutes to go that led to that try, NO.

We lost that game on our doing, most of the 50/50's went against us but we still had all the chances in the world to win that game and we didnt.

Move on and beat the Warriors on their home turf, thats all the confidence we will require in the run to the finals.

it was the refs fault they scored thier first, second and third tries and had that not have happened none of your points would have made any difference, we would have been home easily.

So days the call go your way some days they go against you..............thats life

clontaago,u have a fair point,however dont forget that hicks shouldve been up in the line as it was the 2nd tackle,if anything stewart shouldve covered that kick and as for glen hall passing to the souths player,that is due to inexperience.sure we had chances to win the game however my point is we have been denied the chance to take 1st place this year because of this home town reffing.
i have always noticed that nearly every away game we get the raw end.in most cases this year we were good enough to overcome it and win.
i would like to see all the penalty counts this year when we were the away team.
i am sure we were on the wrong end probably most times.
we've also had video rulings on tries that went against us when clearly the try shouldve been awarded to us.note the shepherd/obstruction contreversy.and what about beavers try in brisbane?
its happened too many times this year,and sure we still won those games.
i truly believe that we have been the best team all year regardless of melb as we beat them i thought quite convincingly regardless of the score.our position on the ladder proves this.8 points clear of 3rd 4unlucky points away from being 1st
i dont want to see us get bombed out of the semis or lose a GF because of a refs or video refs poor or wrong call

For Christs sake Clon. To not blame the ref for losing that one is bull****. Credit where credit is due. He had far more say over the result than anyone else on the park.
We couldn't have won that game. When we tried that one we were penalised.
We can all enjoy a big, loud & utterly justified whinge this week.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2