Results (so far) this weekend mean we are still in touch!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How difficult is footy tipping at present.

I said to myself on Friday arvo "self....pick who you think will win, then self change the picks to exactly opposite"

So I picked (originally)

Bronco's to beat Dragons (and changed it)
Eels to beat Roosters (and changed it)
Tigers to beat Penrith (and changed it)
STorm to beat Titans (and changed it)
Knights to beat Eagles (and changed it)

Self is going sh*t

Changing self's picks to the opposite has me 4 out of 4 so far.

My asistant at work thought I was absolutly crazy, I said "mate it can't be any worse than  I have done the last three weeks"

AND

If the systems working we should win tomorrow!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I said to myself ...
Got it.  Originally there was just yourself (Mark1).  But Mark1 was a shot duck at selecting winners.

No problem. You noticed this and then spoke to yourself.  "I said to myself ...". So then there were two. Mark2 (I) and Mark1 (self).  And Mark2 (you) is now not believing Mark1 (self) and that's working for Mark2 (you) because Mark 2 (you) has selected four out of four? That's impressive.

But while all this was happening who watched Mark2 speaking to Mark1 ... Mark3? That's great to have Mark3 as your backup selector, closely watching in case Mark2 loses tipping form.

And then who observed Mark3 watching ... ? Mark4? Bonus!

And ...

My question is how do you fit all these Marks in your head?

And how do you afford the tipping comp entry fees for them all?

I said to myself

there is your problem there
lol.gif
crazy.gif

They say talking to yourself is the first side of madness..Callam Park here I come!!
I think simply talking to yourself is ok. It's when you reply, then get into an argument, that can be a bit of a concern. You then have to get an AVO against yourself :)

The typical "crazy" person in our society is easy to define.  He walks down the street, alone, loudly talking to himself. 

The typical "sane" person in our society is also easy to define.  He walks down the street, alone, silently talking to himself.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=179972.msg217273#msg217273 date=1238880587]
They say talking to yourself is the first side of madness..Callam Park here I come!!
I think simply talking to yourself is ok. It's when you reply, then get into an argument, that can be a bit of a concern. You then have to get an AVO against yourself :)
[/quote]I'm a scizophrenic and so am I. No I'm not! Yes I am!  HELP! The voices are telling me to eat my budgie.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=179972.msg217283#msg217283 date=1238889685]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=179972.msg217273#msg217273 date=1238880587]
[/quote]I'm a scizophrenic and so am I. No I'm not! Yes I am!  HELP! The voices are telling me to eat my budgie.
[/quote]

I think your Nuttier than squirrel poo  ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4