Results driven business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Clay

Bencher
Title says it all.
This is the weakest comp since the NRL was founded and we may not even make the top 8. Barrett has had two years now to mould this team.
The recruitment and retention of this club is amateur.
The Snake, Matai situation.
The Foran Cricus.
DCE contract pulled then offering almost double to stay.
Players like Burgess,Mason,Myles.
Signing Gutho then axing him months later.
Unfortunately the coaching stocks availiable aren't great.
In hindsight Cleary would of been exciting, he has turned the Tigers around and they are playing well, add to that plenty of signings for next year.
If Manly are even within a mil to next years cap then it's a huge fail from Bozo as our stocks are majority reserve grade players with a couple of cheapies, two amazing juniors and DCE.
Our lack of movement in the play market for next year has me worried, that and Baz hasn't even fixed our discipline issues. If it was a decent comp this year we would not even be close to top 8.
If we keep this roster and the same coaching staff, I fail to see where the improvement comes next year

After showing some improvement and promise we have completely regressed to where we were last year (perhaps lower given the injuries and disruptions last year). This is my biggest concern. I want an explanation as to why we have regressed and not continued to grow and improve. What the hell is happening at this club? What happened since that run of improved impressive performances up to the Cronulla game?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10