Result v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Eagles 8 - Knights 7

Knights to lead 6-0 until late in the game. Johns slots a field goal to seal the match with 9 minutes to go.

Stewart scores out wide with 6 minutes remaining. Orford misses conversion.

30 seconds left Beaver makes a break and offloads to Bell who crosses in the corner after the siren. Orford takes a permanant marker from the trainer, writes on the ball "Take that you inbred bastards, thats for 97!!", places the ball on the tee and kicks it into the crowd.

Eagles 8 - Knights 7

Knights to lead 6-0 until late in the game. Johns slots a field goal to seal the match with 9 minutes to go.

Stewart scores out wide with 6 minutes remaining. Orford misses conversion.

30 seconds left Beaver makes a break and offloads to Bell who crosses in the corner after the siren. Orford takes a permanant marker from the trainer, writes on the ball \"Take that you inbred bastards, thats for 97!!\", places the ball on the tee and kicks it into the crowd.
It would be more fitting if Beaver wrote"Wheres ****ing Albert now ****heads"

Haha that was awesome Clontaago! I've been waiting since the farce of '97 to beat the bastards up there. I won't be able to rest easy in the afterlife until we do.

That the spirit boys!!!!!!
Clontaago, my heart couldn't take a close finish like that..... please be wrong!
My tip, BK to knock Johns into tommorrow and Johns to be taken off after 25 mins. Reckon we will be behind 12 points sometime in the 1st half, half time score around 14 - 8 Knights in front...Second half all Manly after a barrage by BK & Menzies at half time in the dressing room followed up by some stern slapping by the coach and threatening to give King more game time....Manly goes on to win by 14 points...Full time 28 -14 MOM BK (but Johns might get his gong for his acting proess after being injured.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6