Result v Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With teams 5-10 all grouped together,it will come down to for and against,so this is a game where we really need to improve ours.That means a strong first half,and hopefully they will be able to pile on the points in the second.

"I really think we can give it to them this weekend."

What, the 2 points?

Souths played alright last week....we should be worried... if we actually turn up and play like last game we will win by 24

Souths were ok last week against a Dragons team that played poorly and really should have out them away by at least 20 points.

This will be a walk in the park for the eagles.

I don't care what the score is, I just want the 2 competition points.

It rained last night & this morning but nothing since about 8:00 AM. There is rain predicted for the weekend

It rained last night & this morning but nothing since about 8:00 AM. There is rain predicted for the weekend

Thanks Wheel.

With a heavy track, I would think Manly, Cowboys, Sharks, & Dragons will have their point scoring ability curtailed somewhat. Same with Tigers and Storm if wet in their localities.

both macdougalls back in this week.peachey was unbelieveably dangerous last week.almost their best side.

if we dont turn up be afraid ,be very afraid.if we do turn up we should win by 12.this is going to be a lot tougher than it looks.

Wheel - you are proof that city boys know sweet fanny adams about the weather as your livelyhood does not depend on it.

Souths will win 20-18 unless Joe Williams is playing.

FORECAST:

Forecast for Saturday
Cloudy. Rain developing. Northeast winds, fresh at times.
Precis: Rain. Windy.

City: Min: 11 Max: 17 Parramatta: Min: 9 Max: 18
Terrey Hills: Min: 11 Max: 16 Penrith: Min: 8 Max: 17
Liverpool: Min: 8 Max: 18 Richmond: Min: 5 Max: 17

UV Index: 2 [Low]

Sunday Rain clearing early. Sunny periods. Moderate NW winds.

City: Min: 10 Max: 18
West: Min: 5 Max: 18

US Marine prediction for Saturday:

aus3.48hr.png

well, if its a wet affair, then I predict a darting weaving Travis could make a difference up the middle with some inside balls if support is there. In any case i dont see scorelines in the 40's v rabbits in the 10's

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2