rest of the weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Im cheering for Raiders, West Tigers, and St choke.
Raiders beat scum gives us a game on the scum,
Tigers beat Tits and maybe NO QLD team in the final 8
Choke beat Dogs- well dogs losing makes me happy.

GO MANLY!

Ill be at oz tag ref clinic wishing I was watching footy :(

manlyfan76 said:
Im cheering for Raiders, West Tigers, and St choke.
Raiders beat scum gives us a game on the scum,
Tigers beat Tits and maybe NO QLD team in the final 8
Choke beat Dogs- well dogs losing makes me happy.

GO MANLY!

Raiders and Dogs will be certainties the way my tipping is going this weekend !!

Nearly went the Sharks, deliberated and thought I'd trust the Warriors form. Was going to to Cowboys but have been burnt by them so many times I went Souths

Tossed up those games above and went Storm and Dragons so those sides are in trouble

I'm with you KE.

It was the ol' cowboys just sacked their coach and lost another one (rip Mr Murray) and one had to think of the 'team bounceback' factor.

But noooooo, too wussy to pick nth qld.

Who woulda thought the warriors would blow that much.

sheesh.

globaleagle said:
I'm with you KE.

It was the ol' cowboys just sacked their coach and lost another one (rip Mr Murray) and one had to think of the 'team bounceback' factor.

But noooooo, too wussy to pick nth qld.

Who woulda thought the warriors would blow that much.

sheesh.

Have tipped the Cowboys nearly every bloody home game they have played and that Brisbane loss was the final straw for me, knew the bastards would do it to me lol

Tigers are a big chance as Titans are struggling with injuries this week, Ash Harrison named at 5/8 "Get on the Tigers if you want a bet today"
Canberra at home V storms 4 losses from 5 away.
Dugan V dogs i think the dogs forwards will be too good for Weyman and co.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Canberra fans should have walked out by now, their team doesn't deserve anyone there watching them

I hope the Raiders tackle like this in a couple of weeks. Good punting the guy who put $20k on the Raiders.:dodgy:

The rest of the NRL hereby thanks the Raiders for playing the Storm back into form. Pathetic effort from Raiders. Pathetic. Massive positive points lift for Storm in the for/against here.

Sickening that we had +117 on the Storm and theyve pulled back 58 in 1 game. **** Raiders.
edit: 64 points. good god what a joke.

That was pathetic from the raiders. Even more pathetic that I tipped them for an upset. Got the cowboy's though

Kiwi Eagle said:
I can't bring myself to keep watching it

bloomin' heck!

glad I could fast forward the game!

I admit, I fell for it.

Canberra tough at home v storm in a rough patch.

Usually, all season it'd be an automatic storm pick but....

I fell for it.

Gettin' owned this week in tipping!

poop!

Well done NRL giving away a sunny Sunday afternoon to that Canberra wasteland. Where were the Raiders and Storm fans? Less than 10K. That's with the Raiders unbeaten at home for 2 years or something. Time to consign Raiders to history and put in a new club somewhere.

Brissie Kid said:
Well done NRL giving away a sunny Sunday afternoon to that Canberra wasteland. Where were the Raiders and Storm fans? Less than 10K. That's with the Raiders unbeaten at home for 2 years or something. Time to consign Raiders to history and put in a new club somewhere.

Gee up post isn't it ?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4