REPORT: KPMG suggests Manly play games at new Allianz stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
how would it enable Brookvale to get to standard?

If they cannot find a way when there are 10 games a year then surely only 2 games a year is far less likely/
So true.
The MWSE are the major tenants of Brookie and pay Council for its upkeep. Without the MWSE money the Council would be further out of pocket.
What would happen to Brookie if there were no RL matches played there and no revenue? Would it become a dog park? I hope not. Seeing Dogs on it once a year is more than enough for me.

Waratahs discovered half their audience lives on the Northern Beaches. Played a trial and regular season game at Brookie. I propose a different strategy, share Brookie with the Tahs... it will get upgraded and become a decent venue. Pretty simple.

Sadly Our oval is seriously in decline and is not up to standard and it is but a matter of time before we are playing home games elsewhere. I loved the place and remember sitting in the front row of the old red brick grandstand. We use to run in as kids when the gates opened and grabbed the best seats. No reserved seating in those days and I watched many of the best footballers of all time play there. Sad times indeed!

We have a strong case to have a premier stadium in the north side of Sydney all we need is smart people to present it

I think Toddy might be claiming that the new Parra stadium fills that spot given it is 200m north of the river.

Sadly Our oval is seriously in decline and is not up to standard and it is but a matter of time before we are playing home games elsewhere. I loved the place and remember sitting in the front row of the old red brick grandstand. We use to run in as kids when the gates opened and grabbed the best seats. No reserved seating in those days and I watched many of the best footballers of all time play there. Sad times indeed!
Who decides it's not up to standard?
Surely its the decision of the team playing there.
Brookie is in far better shape than Leichhardt and yet the Tigers still play matches there.
If I recall correctly the only reason the NRL ruled against the North Sydney Bears was because North Sydney Oval wouldn't permit advertising due to a Council decision. It wasn't because of the state of the ground or the facilities. That forced the Bears to move to Grahame Park in Gosford. Sadly for the Bears the ground development took too long and the NRL kicked the Bears out of the comp.

No, without use, it would be sold to developers for apartments. The council likes money, and they would have a run down, unused ground. Compelling case to sell and they are in the exact best place to change the lease variation too.
No. You are wrong. The land on which Brookvale Park (including the oval) stands was a gift to the community to be used for recreation. It can only be used for that purpose.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6