Report Card first 5 away games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking 3/5 would be a good outcome.

Injuries have been much worse than expected though, plus the suspension to TRex. Now Lyon, and Foran hammy tonight.

Time to get back to brooky, lick a few wounds and restart the season. If youse are around better get to brooky to try to get that win.

Main lesson to be learnt from this period: wherever the premiers go they can expect the opposition to bring their A game.

Ian Martin tragic said:

Injuries have been much worse than expected though, plus the suspension to TRex. Now Lyon, and Foran hammy tonight.

Time to get back to brooky, lick a few wounds and restart the season. If youse are around better get to brooky to try to get that win.

Main lesson to be learnt from this period: wherever the premiers go they can expect the opposition to bring their A game.

You are kidding if you think we came up against A grade tonight you are a fool it may make you feel better but you have had a SOFT draw wait 2 you play some real teams

Gosford Vs Tigers was a home game...
Considering WCC and travel I thought 3/5 would have been a good result too.

Defense is definately not where it should be.

5 posts and you are hurling abuse at a regular wtf.

I am with Ian Martin, always a favorite of mine, as was the great player.

Craig 2more said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

You are kidding if you think we came up against A grade tonight you are a fool it may make you feel better but you have had a SOFT draw wait 2 you play some real teams

Surprise, surprise another troll. First you say "We came up against an A grade", then say "you play some real teams". Is that Rambo,Rudi or Chuck?

I don't think parra is playing much better than that tonight. the troll is right though that we let them back in the game with some mistakes after getting on top. The injuries to key players cost us then.

I actually thought 3/5 was going to be a good outcome.

I picked the loss to sharks (& loss to warr but we didnt) but seriously pencilled in a win v eels.

2/5 is not so good but the quality is there and i certainly didnt pick injuries and suspensions so early.

Heads up its a long season. GO MANLY.

bob dylan said:
5 posts and you are hurling abuse at a regular wtf.

I am with Ian Martin, always a favorite of mine, as was the great player.

He is right though, the Eels are terrible!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2