replay and choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle said:
Matabele said:
Vs Warriors. Typically dumb and unnecessary penalty at 60:55 minutes and then he dropped the ball that gives the Warriors field possession for their second try. Didn't matter last weekend but indicative of what he does every week, in every game. It costs us big time in tight, big games.

If you want to crucify someone for giving away a penalty, what do you want to do to Glenn Stewart because he gave away 3 penatlies last week.

Crucify him upside down....

Mata, if you are keen to look at it all over again, note the Warriors hand raking the ball out for the error you mentioned

I hope you and Darren aren't sharing the same bone when it comes to Watmough and Stewart

I am a big fan of Choc. I can live with a couple of errors, as he does a hell of a lot more good..on the field that is ; )

Masked Eagle said:
Matabele said:
Vs Warriors. Typically dumb and unnecessary penalty at 60:55 minutes and then he dropped the ball that gives the Warriors field possession for their second try. Didn't matter last weekend but indicative of what he does every week, in every game. It costs us big time in tight, big games.

If you want to crucify someone for giving away a penalty, what do you want to do to Glenn Stewart because he gave away 3 penatlies last week.

Wow, for one week Glenn equals Watmough's weekly average and he's in for the high jump?

Matabele said:
Masked Eagle said:
Matabele said:

Wow, for one week Glenn equals Watmough's weekly average and he's in for the high jump?

According to stats choc is averaging about 1.2 penalties against per game this year which is considerably less than 3. Apology accepted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6