Replacement Coach ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i heard penriff have stuff all money to offer a coach, so des would have to take a pay cut to go...

just stay dessie

I'd go, and in this order:-

Bellamy
Bennett
Hasler

in that order, then light years to anyone else.....so that to me says he is in elite company, and it's disgraceful Stuart is doing NSW again.

Brookie said:
i heard penriff have stuff all money to offer a coach, so des would have to take a pay cut to go...

just stay dessie

We're hardly flush with cash either. I believe the panthers have said there financial situation will pick up considerably in about 18 months. Not really sure why? Perhaps some huge debt will be paid off by then???

Masked Eagle said:
Brookie said:

just stay dessie

We're hardly flush with cash either. I believe the panthers have said there financial situation will pick up considerably in about 18 months. Not really sure why? Perhaps some huge debt will be paid off by then???

what ????hasnt this been resolved yet..geezzzzzzzzzzzz:dodgy: i hope we dont end up with elliot .. . there was some talk of him being des`s assistant i hope it doesnt fall through , we end up with elliot & des goes to panthers.. if not next season the season after .. Des might hang around for a year show elliot the style he employs get him accustomed to the beaches,get him comfortable with everyone & then shoot through in 2013 to panthers..

If Des decided to leave i would be devostated. I do not understand why it takes forever for our club to sign players. If he did go i would give Cliff Lyons a crack.

Or even his cousin Max Krilich (with one 'L') Tooks. Lol.

:D
lsz said:
Was it max who coached the reserves when we went years without winning a game?
Yes. In 1991 he was the reserve grade coach and they never won a game.

Don't like the man cause he's a drone in the media fan (but then again,so is is Des),but I'd throw $$$ at "bennie".

There is no way Des will leave. And if he were to leave, it wuld have to be a Manly bloke through and through that would get the job. I couldn't stand a career coach such as a Matt Elliot or Brian Smith coaching Manly who just jump from club to club every few years.

Umm, in relation to the rumour of Des going back to Penrith to work for the Beekeeper - well I'm reminded of the Syrian guy with a beautiful girlfriend.

His name was AZIF!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4