Rep time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anybody know who we are playing the test match/City v Country weekend ?

We could be very, very strongly hit I think

Matai and Foran looking strong contenders for NZ

Lyon in the running for an Aussie jumper imo, if not then a certainty for City v Country, Watmough in that boat as well as possibly Glenn Stewart

You would have to think that Kite, Perry and King are all a shot at City v Country, Rose already injured as well. If Robbo continues he may be an outside pick for a wing slot as well.

The world cup was given some sort of amnesty for that in order to strengthen the other teams eg Hayne played for Fiji.

At least the Dragons will be losing a few troops as well you'd expect. Morris, Cooper, Weyman, Creagh, maybe even Soward and Scott are all chances for Australia or City v Country. Smith and possibly Nightingale are good chances for the Kiwis.

Can't figure out the scheduling of byes for that weekend. Raiders and Sharks have a bye. They'll be lucky to contribute 1 player between them to the rep teams.

saints should be jsut as weekend as us and soward has to be a walk up starter in city country to see whether he can step up and keep his kicking game top notch at rep level.

There will be more at least 13 out i reakon basically half.

Yeah, Dragons will be hurt worse by the rep games that weekend for sure. Big chance to knock the Dragons off imo.

I can think of around 7 or 8 of ours possibly?  We're going to do it tough, and maybe even around origin time.

Lyon (country)
Kite (country)
Perry (country)
Watmough (test)
Matai (test)
Foran (test)
King (city)
Stewart (country)
There'd also be Rose if he was fit (city country) and you don't know who else.  

Origin could see Jamie, Watmough and maybe Stewart or even Perry for whatever reason.

I saw the Origin team of the week in smh i think and they had... T Williams on wing.  Honestly, i'm liking him next to Jamie.  I don't know if Wolfman would be able to do some of those runs and passes back inside.

Worst thing is that it'll be a scrappy game against the Dragons which is a shame as it'll be me vs the wife.  I hope the selectors pick the crap out of the Dragons!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4