Remy Casty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Superleague best prop plays in beaver's team, 27 years old could we have a look at him if kite goes. Was named in dream team over there.

I think this is as close as we will get to looking at him

imagesource.php

Look, if kite goes it is because we have cap issues. Do you reckon one of the top 2 superleague props would come cheap?

props next year if Kite leaves -
King
Georgie
Ritchie Faáoso
Galuvao
Mauro
Robinson
Sao
Jake.T
Cunningham
Still some experience there, and a few youngsters that might get a crack. It won't be the end of the world.

EagleRock40 said:
props next year if Kite leaves -
King
Georgie
Ritchie Faáoso
Galuvao
Mauro
Robinson
Sao
Jake.T
Cunningham
Still some experience there, and a few youngsters that might get a crack. It won't be the end of the world.

We could be in serious trouble looking at that list.

Disco said:
mickqld said:
Did Stromquist stay or has he gone elsewhere ?

This

I'm desperate to know if we have kept a hold of him

He looks quality

Why do you say that? From the 20s he looked like a solid worker, but quality? I think he's more likely to be in the Vic Mauro style. Will work his but off but really doesn't give you a great deal.

Also surely Jake T is a few years off first grade. Lets not rush the kid just yet, especially in the position he plays.

Stromquist earned a starting spot this year in the NSW cup side so i would say he is not far away from a first grade appearance if he is at the club next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6