Reminder-MWTS Round 1 and Round 3 on sale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just a reminder guys that our Game Day Experience packages for Brisbane (8th March) and Gold Coast (23rd March) are on sale.

We have around 50 booked for Brisbane and I would expect that number to climb to between 80-100.....we do have some special guests coming including the one and only Ken Arthurson, so for those that have not met Arko this would be a great opportunity to kick the seaosn off, meet the great man himself and enjoy some fun with the MWTS.

Just $99 gets you into the pre game function at the Caxton Hotel, with heaps of food and your first two beers plus a seat in Bay 317.....so don't wait any longer book now!!

And we have about 35 booked for the Gold Coast, and again I'd expect that number to rise.....no special guests to this one but it is expected the Sea Eagles will run a post match function (maybe the only chance for those of us in QLD to meet the players this year) so this one is an opportunity to have some fun with the MWTS pre and during the game and then party afterwards at the official function.

Just $110 gets you a seat on the coach out to Skilled park and return, our pre game function with some food and drinks at the Robina Tavern and a seat in the away supporters bay at Skilled Park.

Both days should be absolute rippers....my e-mail is below for more information or how to book.

Bit of a rush after yesterdays post and e-mail to the data base, and I'd expect a fair few more in once the season itself is launched and people start to think football and not cricket.

In years gone by we have had around 80-100 for the fucntion and I'd be surprised if we don't get to that number.

Hope as many as possible (especially those on here that may never have been before) can join us to see what all the fuss is about!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7