RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he wants to go to rugby for the same or less money because someone else did there is not much we can do about that. At least whatever offer we may be competing with will be substantially lower if Suaalii goes.
I can see what you are saying. But that is dependant on RA having limited funds after the Suaali signing. I've got no idea if that's true or not.

I can see what you are saying. But that is dependant on RA having limited funds after the Suaali signing. I've got no idea if that's true or not.
Yeah, they have a lot of money to spend on 15-25 players but I can't see them selling their soul and bringing half a dozen League players directly into the national squad. A big part of the Suaalii signing would be buying marketability. Hasn't eliminated the threat of losing Koula but would've pushed Koula down on rugbys list of priorities.

If he wants to go to rugby for the same or less money because someone else did there is not much we can do about that. At least whatever offer we may be competing with will be substantially lower if Suaalii goes.
Rugby Australia's main priority was always Suaalii. Now they have him, it's likely they will go after Penisini next. I don't believe they will go after any more "established" NRL backs with those two in place for the upcoming Rugby World Cup. They also want NAS, according to an article I read recently. I don't think they will also have the capacity to pick up Koula.

Rugby Australia's main priority was always Suaalii. Now they have him, it's likely they will go after Penisini next. I don't believe they will go after any more "established" NRL backs with those two in place for the upcoming Rugby World Cup. They also want NAS, according to an article I read recently. I don't think they will also have the capacity to pick up Koula.
I love watching RL converts in a Wallaby jumper as long as they aren't poached from Manly.

Isn’t Big Nelson a kiwi?

A bit like Brad Thorn?
@The Wheel

"Nelson Asofa-Solomona refuses to rule out Wallabies switch. Melbourne Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona has raised question marks over his future in the NRL after refusing to rule out a switch to rugby union.

Off-contract at the end of this season, it's been reported that new Wallabies coach Eddie Jones is eyeing off the humongous front-rower for a cross-code switch, however is yet to pick up the phone.

It isn't the first time Asofa-Solomona has flirted with the idea of moving to the 15-man code, discussing the switch with former Wallabies coach Dave Rennie amidst the 'no jab, no play' era in early 2021."

There's a zerotackle article saying the whole thing is off. Mestrov and the club have stood their ground.

The whole thing was probably just Tartak angling for extra cash. The prick.
Zerotackle just report what we read in the papers and online.

Wonder why rugby wants Suaalii so bad? He’s got no personality, and most nrl teams have a couple of backs as good as him or better.

I would suggest the players do not get to choose what they wear to a club game
So you are saying the Club directed the players to wear suits on a 30c+ night, sorry, this doesn't make sense. I've seen our players in the players enclosure who aren't playing for various reasons wearing anything but Manly gear.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4